Did they just challenge the same sequence twice and come up with a different call each time?  I'm so confused.   Our sport is embarrassing. 

PAT FREAKING DOWNEY!

I think the officials reviewed the call on their own after Dean's corner argued it but I don't think they actually threw the challenge cube? Then Downey's corner challenged it and quickly reversed the mat side call? Not exactly sure either, but that's the most I can make out of it.

Did they just challenge the same sequence twice and come up with a different call each time? I'm so confused. Our sport is embarrassing.

PAT FREAKING DOWNEY!

Yes they took several looks at the replay during the first time then gave the call to Dean. Then took one more look at it on the next challenge and gave it back to Downey. Not sure where things went wrong, maybe looked at the wrong frames of time, but the change of results shouldn't have happened if they actually looked at it correctly the first time. Edited by MadMardigain

Yes they took several looks at the replay during the first time then gave the call to Dean. Then took one more look at it on the next challenge and gave it back to Downey. Not sure where things went wrong, maybe looked at the wrong seconds of time, but the change of results shouldn't have happened if try looked at it right the first time.

embarrassing.