As a big Mark Perry fan, I would love to see the Hawks break the bank to get hi mover to Iowa City and some relief for the bleeding going on in Hawk land. It isn't likely to get better under the current regime and i truly believe the writing is on the wall. I'm headed to the tournament in just a few minutes, and I can tell you there's grumblings in the stands about what Tom and Terry have done to that once proud program. Perry to Iowa, I believe that happens soon.

Anyone but Mark Perry, please. He has a lot of hatred for Iowa now.

They added the rule to encourage guys to go for throws im guessing, but to basically award someone for poor technique in their throw is a joke. Oliver was no where near exposure or even remotely a takedown.

Right exactly. Oliver was no where near scoring! 

Yeah, Dieringer stuck him.  He was up 1-0 hit a fireman's to his back and transitioned up and stuck him about 15 secs after the takedown.

Also it says 4-1 at 1:01.  I think the fall was actually at 1:01.  Technical error.

Flo keeps repeating every session that the winner of the Freestyle finals gets a but to the finals of the WTT. I was under the impression from what I previously heard that the winner just got the 1 seed at the WTT and only the Olympic Medalist got the bye to the finals.

Which is true?

If you are a previous year's world/olympic medalist then you automatically have the bye to the WTT finals best of 3. If there is not an active world/olympic medalist returning who wishes to go to WTT then the winner of the US open gets the bye to the best of 3 finals. That's how I have understood this in year's past, at least.

Did I hear there is a break after the Bey/Manville match? Oh boy... Manville looks rather chunky out there..

Yah I didn't want to say that but he does. Has a bit of a belly at this weight.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Absolutely

I think you're nuts personally. Fix is great and will be a force on the senior level but there is a big difference between an 18-19 year old stud and an elite 25 year old.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk