WalterWhite

Flo open up a gofundme to upgrade your servers. I would pay.

It is getting mildly ridiculous. I have an apartment right now that only has internet. I stream netflix, sling tv and Hulu with no issues. However, when I wanna watch a flo live stream it quits every 5 minutes. upgraded your servers. You've gotten big enough to the point where people wanna pay money for your service. It takes money to make money. People will walk away. which is the opposite of what you have set out

It is getting mildly ridiculous. I have an apartment right now that only has internet. I stream netflix, sling tv and Hulu with no issues. However, when I wanna watch a flo live stream it quits every 5 minutes. upgraded your servers. You've gotten big enough to the point where people wanna pay money for your service. It takes money to make money. People will walk away. which is the opposite of what you have set out

Their support team loves to blame my internet

...pretty confident that's not the problem guys. I don't have cable and stream all of my content. Don't have any problems except with Flo.

Stop giving them money and they'll either change or die.

You are right, but they have exclusivity to many of the domestic events I enjoy the most. Either I stop being a fan or I pay Flo.

Maybe USA wrestling should stop signing exclusive contracts with Flo. They have proven that they cannot deliver.

I've decided that Flo has two main problems.

1. They're a media company that wants to be a tech company. Martin and the gang are great at covering wrestling and building up hype. Unfortunately, none of the main players are programmers or engineers. The result is that they don't understand their own product (streaming video) and what's required to provide a quality product.

2. Martin is not a CEO. Honestly, I think he's in over his head trying to run a tech company. He's not a Zuckerberg or Musk. He needs to bring somebody in who knows how to run a business. That's what google did, and you see it all the time when small companies get too big. The people who started the company can't manage the monster it has become.

The second ESPN or NBC decide they want the rights to the US Open or WTT, they will get them (because they are reliable streams). Flo will have done all the work proving that there is a market for wrestling, but they will come up on the losing end due to poor tech.

Edited by Billyhoyle

I am shocked with how few subscribers they have.

With 30 verticals, they are only at 5,000 subscribers per brand.  Which is probably their big issue.  I suspect they are burning through cash trying to get all of them off the ground and only a few of them (probably Wrestling and Track) bring in any money.  So they are trying to keep their infrastructure costs down and not able to accommodate the occasional spike in strain on their infrastructure.

Long story short.  Wrestling fans, which made it possible for Flo to emerge and develop into the company it is has been paying the price of building the other Flo brands.

Right. The U.S. friggin' Open finals are right now and my screen is frozen. I saw maybe 10 seconds of Ramos/Garrett.

Someone please explain to me how Flo is growing the sport and after that, someone please explain to me why anyone wants Flo to stream their event?

Can't we get someone there with a cell phone and YouTube to live stream it?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Someone please explain to me how Flo is grow the sport, someone please explain to me why anyone wants Flo to stream their event?

What you not impressed that Flo is on their 24th different vertical, FloDancing!?? I'm sure their stream of little Maggie's 5yo dance recital is going strong.

Edited by MadMardigain

What does this have to do with the topic at hand, Flo's consistently ****ty coverage in big events? Seriously? They're ripping their customers off and you post some kind of feel good story about them?

What does this have to do with the topic at hand, Flo's consistently ****ty coverage in big events? Seriously? They're ripping their customers off and you post some kind of feel good story about them?

Their coverage is terrible from a technical standpoint. Constant glitches, reloading the page, it's just ridiculous.

Their announcers need to take a professional broadcasting class. God, they're horrible. Screaming into the microphone, talking over each other, daydreaming, etc.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Edited by cjc007