Sign in to follow this  
headshuck

Flo video feed

Flo was terrible for me this whole event. I always defend them cause they do a lot of great things and I find Flo Radio very entertaining, but this was bad especially after everything that happened with the Okie State/PSU Dual where they apologized and said they'd do better. 

I entirely missed the one match I was most looking forward to in JB and Dake. I tried it on two computers and to make sure it wasn't my fast FiOS 100/100 connection that was the screwing up I tried watching on my phone using the LTE network as well. All I got was sputtering still shots, that circle saying it was loading, and the screen asking me to reload because authentication failed/the connection dropped.  Very frustrating. 

Not only the connection issues but earlier in the tournament it seemed like they had high school kids working the cameras who were barely paying attention, wrestlers would move off-screen and the camera wouldn't follow for a good 10 seconds.

And unrelated to Flo but what is up with some of these new rules? Subjectively getting points for an unsuccessful throw because it looked "correct" (whatever that means for a throw that didn't result in back exposure)? Losing two points for a couple of face taps (ala Zain vs. JO)? and how did Perry lose two points when he was on bottom vs. David Taylor in the finals when it went from 5 to 7 points for DT?

I didn't miss a second of any match I watched live. Watched Taylor/Perry, Hildebrant (Hope she has a speedy recovery!), Gadson/Burak, Gwiz/Rey, and Dake/Burroughs. That's just the finals too, I watched plenty of consos and early round matches. I'm not saying that any of you or anyone else did not have issues, or that you're wrong for complaining (if you ever pay for something and are not satisfied, youre completely justified in complaining imo) - but I am saying my issues with their services have been few and far between. Just one person's experience with their services! I find it to be worth the money I pay.

I didn't miss a second of any match I watched live. Watched Taylor/Perry, Hildebrant (Hope she has a speedy recovery!), Gadson/Burak, Gwiz/Rey, and Dake/Burroughs. That's just the finals too, I watched plenty of consos and early round matches. I'm not saying that any of you or anyone else did not have issues, or that you're wrong for complaining (if you ever pay for something and are not satisfied, youre completely justified in complaining imo) - but I am saying my issues with their services have been few and far between. Just one person's experience with their services! I find it to be worth the money I pay.

Good post, Martin.

. CP? WS?

Haha, I'm not Martin. Just putting my opinion out there.

So you come on here with 8 posts and tell us that what the rest of the world had happen (or at least those who are still giving them a chance) didn't happen to you, yet you have no affiliation to them at all?  

Excuse us if we're a bit skeptical. 

It's weird. I had no problems at all for this event and I watched most of it. Some people have major issues and others can be perfectly fine. How is that? What's the solution and how do you diagnose something that only happens to some. Only Flo event that I had issues with was the PSU-OSU match when it got stuck and I missed the Nolf match.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So you come on here with 8 posts and tell us that what the rest of the world had happen (or at least those who are still giving them a chance) didn't happen to you, yet you have no affiliation to them at all?  

Excuse us if we're a bit skeptical. 

I could go on forever about how I've been trying to post here for months but couldn't get verification to log in for some unexplained reason, and I couldn't even post until recently when my 5 posts before that one were approved, but that would be off topic.

You'll just have to take my word for it that I have no affiliation with them. I'm honestly a big fan of their site, and have been since it first launched so I'll admit my bias lol. I've piggy-backed off of my old HS coach's account until recently when I bought my own sub, I can honestly say I've never had issues with events I watched on his account or on my account now - although I've only watched the one event on mine so take that as you will. 

Like I said, this is all just my experience. I'm not saying no one else if having issues, or even that the majority of people have had issues. Just saying mine are few and far between. I hope they improve things for people like you, it would be a shame to see such a good idea bite the dust IMO.