Sign in to follow this  
Angry_Fish

Where was Teasdale?

Fact or speculation?

Why didn't he wrestle up if missed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fact. Missed by 0.3kg if I recall correctly. Wrestling up from 55.3kg all the way to 60? He'd have no chance. Probably thought risk of injury wasn't worth it?

Weren't some people saying that Teasdale was tiny and would struggle to become a full sized 125lber in college?

no at one point it was claimed he would be a 133/141 and thats where people were saying he wouldn't get big enough, i think he will be at least 133, maybe move up into 141 during college

no at one point it was claimed he would be a 133/141 and thats where people were saying he wouldn't get big enough, i think he will be at least 133, maybe move up into 141 during college

"He's too small to be a 125" "he will wrestle 113 next year" and once he flipped his commitment, the narrative from 21 guns changed immediately

Oh you can predict on some of them for sure. I knew THE BULL was a 165 lifer from the moment I saw him at the Ironman his senior year. I knew Warner was a 197 from the time I saw him at Fargo as a freshman, he was at 170 and looked like he had so much room to grow. The really late bloomers are the hard ones to tell about, not the physically mature with a beard ones.

Oh you can predict on some of them for sure. I knew THE BULL was a 165 lifer from the moment I saw him at the Ironman his senior year. I knew Warner was a 197 from the time I saw him at Fargo as a freshman, he was at 170 and looked like he had so much room to grow. The really late bloomers are the hard ones to tell about, not the physically mature with a beard ones.

True but Teasdale is a small kid with a baby face. I rememebr another PSU kid who was a tiny little babyfaced kid who ended up growing a whole bunch. David Taylor

I believe you, but I find it hard to believe that coach in the wpial would think that the kid was done growing especially since he's gone up in weight and size every year in high school.

You missed the joke. Absolutely no coach worth his salt in the WPIAL said anything of the sort. A certain boisterous poster claimed to have polled all for them to confirm Teasdale would never grow beyond 125 in his life.

Initially word on the street (=these boards) was that Teasdale would go 60kg. I wondered myself what happened. By the way 0.3kg is 2/3rds of a pound. To get that close and not make weight suggests a really big cut. So either he wasn't training and got big and a little out of shape or baby-face is growing up. 

Initially word on the street (=these boards) was that Teasdale would go 60kg. I wondered myself what happened. By the way 0.3kg is 2/3rds of a pound. To get that close and not make weight suggests a really big cut. So either he wasn't training and got big and a little out of shape or baby-face is growing up.

I hope he using his time to enjoy high school. And thinking more about studying and less about wrestling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by swoopdown

That is totally disrespectful. Goes without saying that you are a trouble making troll. 

TBar1977 please understand the context.

HawkFanactic1 knows David Taylor is my favorite wrestler and it was more a playful jab/rib at me, which I must say I got back at him pretty nicely (if I do say so myself) that he still hasnt responded to... ZINGGGGGG!

TBar1977 please understand the context.

HawkFanactic1 knows David Taylor is my favorite wrestler and it was more a playful jab/rib at me, which I must say I got back at him pretty nicely (if I do say so myself) that he still hasnt responded to... ZINGGGGGG!

It was still disrespectful. That fanactic dude has issues.