Sign in to follow this  
Fletcher

NaTo & Martin next year; weights

Believe what you want but some of your statements about the team is incorrect.

Question:  Is Hayes wrestling now, in late May?  Answer that.  

Question:  Is Nato committed to 125 right now?  Answer that.

Question:  Has ANYONE said ANYTHING OTHER than Pletcher redshirting?  Answer that.

Question:  Has ANYONE said ANYTHING about Bojo down to 165?  Answer that.

Question:  Has ANYONE said ANYTHING OTHER than Pletcher redshirting?  Answer that.

21guns, listen to the Steelwood Radio podcast ASAP regarding Hayes status and after you listen to it, come back humbly and admit you was wrong and I was right.  I could answer everyone of your questions but you wouldn't accept my answers anyway.

Considering that news is constantly breaking, and one cannot possibly be a big enough super-fan to know "everything" about "everything", I find it hilarious that someone would have the galls/ballz/chutzpah to be so darned adamant about what they think they know, vs. what they oughta know vs. what is pure conjecture still...

Chill... I know this is a forum to jam about this n' that... but when the conjecture becomes fact, and the fact becomes fiction, and the grayness between begins to blur... it's sad...

Considering that news is constantly breaking, and one cannot possibly be a big enough super-fan to know "everything" about "everything", I find it hilarious that someone would have the galls/ballz/chutzpah to be so darned adamant about what they think they know, vs. what they oughta know vs. what is pure conjecture still...

Chill... I know this is a forum to jam about this n' that... but when the conjecture becomes fact, and the fact becomes fiction, and the grayness between begins to blur... it's sad...

What is "sad" is that I was on this forum last year all preseason when I knew Nato was going to 133, and you, and MOST of this board and it's PSU hating base, piled on me, then tried to pretend they never did.  That's what is "sad".  So, no, you chill.

21guns, listen to the Steelwood Radio podcast ASAP regarding Hayes status and after you listen to it, come back humbly and admit you was wrong and I was right.  I could answer everyone of your questions but you wouldn't accept my answers anyway.

post a link with time stamp.

Edited by LemonPie

What is "sad" is that I was on this forum last year all preseason when I knew Nato was going to 133, and you, and MOST of this board and it's PSU hating base, piled on me, then tried to pretend they never did.  That's what is "sad".  So, no, you chill.

What's your end game here man? Serious question? Do you just want people to give you credit for supposedly being correct about something?  I say supposedly not as an insult, only because I don't know if it is fact or not. 

You're getting awfully snippy on a message board....chilling out is actually good advice.  No need to have a stroke over a debate on what the Ohio State lineup is going to look like.

As a side note, as an Ohio State fan myself, I would love to see NaTo at 125 and we've heard what he had to say on the matter.  However, I agree with you (21 Guns) that we can kiss that goodbye because it is almost a certain that the international weights will be 55, 60.

I am what ever that inner voice in your sweet little head thinks I am. Your inner voice once suggested I was Cael Sanderson, or Cunningham, so it has been consistently misguided on things.

I am going with Cody on this one, he is the official, "whine to the refs for every match" part of their coaching.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Here is what NaTo thinks about the weight cut. And this is recent.

Still, wrestling has never been more enjoyable for Tomasello that right now, and part of that is because he moved up one weight class to 133 upon returning to competition in December. It’s a more natural weight for his 5-foot3 frame.

No longer is Tomasello, a two-time All-American who can bench-press 285 pounds and dead-lift 455, spending an inordinate amount of time running and dieting to cut weight.

“Last year was so tough making it down to 125 (pounds),” he said. “It just took the joy out of not only the sport, but out of life a little bit. It was tough to be excited to wrestle and it was tough to be excited for life. At that point, I was like, ‘Why am I doing this to myself?’ ”

Less time running this season has meant more time in the wrestling room working on the mat. Tomasello has thrived on being able to once again concentrate on learning new moves, improving his technique. He’s a savant for strategy.

“This year I’ve just gone into matches with a free, open mentality to shoot as much as I can,” Tomasello said. “I feel like I have an infinite amount of gas in my tank because I’m not cutting that much weight.

“My conditioning is at its best. I’m as strong as I’ve ever been since I’ve gone up a weight. I don’t feel I have too much pressure going into matches. And I’m not over-analyzing opponents and thinking too much.”

http://www.dispatch.com/news/20170302/front-row-tomasello-happy-healthy-and-hungry-on-ohio-states-wrestling-mat

P.S. Reading stuff like this doesn't make you an Ohio State Insider, it just makes you sound like one to Internet Trolls.

Isn't he a 3x AA? Sounds a year old.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

What's your end game here man? Serious question? Do you just want people to give you credit for supposedly being correct about something?  I say supposedly not as an insult, only because I don't know if it is fact or not. 

You're getting awfully snippy on a message board....chilling out is actually good advice.  No need to have a stroke over a debate on what the Ohio State lineup is going to look like.

As a side note, as an Ohio State fan myself, I would love to see NaTo at 125 and we've heard what he had to say on the matter.  However, I agree with you (21 Guns) that we can kiss that goodbye because it is almost a certain that the international weights will be 55, 60.

It's a fact.  Pull up the old threads and find out for yourself.  Let's talk about what YOU are correct about?  So far, you got one attack on a poster, and nothing else.  Not such a good track record.  Maybe YOU should chill out here, because the last one who got "snippy" is now banned, and for good reason.  Keep up your attacks and you'll lose your head also.  Ask the" bounty hunter" on here about that, lmao.

Edited by 21guns

I just wish that there was one PSU insider on this thread.  Cause I've been wondering will Penn State still have dodge ball practices next year if the Buckeyes win, or will the fun be gone?

Well, Hayes ain't back yet and many, including Askren, aren't sure he'll be back at all this year.  So, I'll go with that, over you.

I was stating what happened with my injury and recovery. I did not make a personal attack on you. Do you need a hug?

I just wish that there was one PSU insider on this thread.  Cause I've been wondering will Penn State still have dodge ball practices next year if the Buckeyes win, or will the fun be gone?

It would be the beginning of the end.

hqdefault.jpg

Edited by headshuck

All fun n games until someone's fragile ego is shattered and then it is " let's fight" or "no you are dumb, me only right" or " I am telling mom" etc. etc. This should be an enjoyable place for us all to come and enjoy some chat about the greatest sport. Try not to troll each other.

LMAO.  You "aren't attacking" hahahahaha.

6 of 7.  Eat that.

Print up some more T shirts and get back to me, or are you a Husker fan now?  LMAO.  Keep hating!

NATO is going 141 this year! Just talked to the WPIAL and B1G coaches and they assured me he is way too big to ever see 133 again!

Don't you just love how an "Iowa fan" is all over the Ohio State lineup?  LMAO.