Sign in to follow this  
Fletcher

NaTo & Martin next year; weights

LMAO.  You "aren't attacking" hahahahaha.

6 of 7.  Eat that.

Eat what? Oh National Championships, I get it. I do like to watch some good wrestling and the sun does shine on a dogs arse every once in a bit. I must admit Zain is a beast and Bo might be my favorite wrestler not named Kyle Snyder right now.

YAWN so tiring YAWN.

Eat what? Oh National Championships, I get it. I do like to watch some good wrestling and the sun does shine on a dogs arse every once in a bit. I must admit Zain is a beast and Bo might be my favorite wrestler not named Kyle Snyder right now.

YAWN so tiring YAWN.

Every once in a bit=6 years out of 7 with no end in sight.

Guns do you not find it coincidental that you are 'attacked' by virtually every poster in every thread?

No, I don't.  PIsh and many others who are PSU people enjoy my posts.  Do you not find it coincidental that you are trying to pile on and posting inaccurate numbers?  Grow a pair and post something original without trying to fit in to a little circle.

133/184 are what I'm predicting. NATO could stand to get his weight down a little with the new uww weigh in rules but I don't think 125 for a full ncaa season is in the cards. Martin needs to bulk up a bit as I feel 174 is his current weight class but I think he top 5s now even giving up a little weight. I predict he will shirt after this upcoming season as tosu loses massive horse power and will (likely) not be contending for a title.

133/184 are what I'm predicting. NATO could stand to get his weight down a little with the new uww weigh in rules but I don't think 125 for a full ncaa season is in the cards. Martin needs to bulk up a bit as I feel 174 is his current weight class but I think he top 5s now even giving up a little weight. I predict he will shirt after this upcoming season as tosu loses massive horse power and will (likely) not be contending for a title.

The above post is correct.

You are so cool Guns. Message board all star. Get a freaking life man, you are so pathetic you make me shiver watching the embarrassment you put upon yourself. And the main reason for this is cuz you ACTUALLY do think your cool and meaningful. You're a turd. Plain n simple.

When fOSU wins it, I will be in the slums of Cleveland with the Scum U fans and letting you all hear about it

Buck Fanatic once again revealing himself.  Worst kept secret on the boards.  LMAO.  And I am sorry Buck, but Nato is going at 133 this year.  

Edited by 21guns