emk1

Downey (aka PDIII) - Any D-1 colleges interested?

Sorry to bust all your chops, but he'll be D1 National Champ next year.  If Paulson, not KJ, would have just let him heal up and get healthy like he was asking to do, ISU would have had a National Champ this year. Like Paulson said, "it's a privilege to be a Cyclone." :) 

p.s. All you arm chair legal analysts don't have a clue...mixing details from different cases, etc...pathetic.

Edited by PD2

Sorry to bust all your chops, but he'll be D1 National Champ next year.  If Paulson, not KJ, would have just let him heal up and get healthy like he was asking to do, ISU would have had a National Champ this year. Like Paulson said, "it's a privilege to be a Cyclone." :) 

p.s. All you arm chair legal analysts don't have a clue...mixing details from different cases, etc...pathetic.

WHich weight and school?  BAMF!

I agree.  I see him as the Champ at 197 this coming season.  I don't know where, but somewhere, because good people deserve second chances in life, and Downey is not a bad kid.  He made a mistake, because people, ESPECIALLY young people, make mistakes.  He deserves a second chance.  

And I give exactly zero f$@*s what anyone says on a message board about it.

Edited by 21guns

I agree.  I see him as the Champ at 197 this coming season.  I don't know where, but somewhere, because good people deserve second chances in life, and Downey is not a bad kid.  He made a mistake, because people, ESPECIALLY young people, make mistakes.  He deserves a second chance.  

The thing is, he didn't really make any 'mistakes'...he sacrificed himself the prior year for the team, going 197 after making 184, etc., etc.  All he asked was to properly heal up...he knows his body better than anyone.  Look at the Dean match...was really a 3 point match and he controlled the center, the pace, that attacks, etc.  Paulson knew the season was a bust and that he was short-lived, so he thought he would show PD3 who was the boss.  So, they scored only 1 point at nationals, the worst in team history.  His karma will come.

Iowa would be poetic justice!  They get my vote.

Might be Iowa, might not be Iowa, but I say somewhere close to home for Pat.  Some place where they let him be himself.

The thing is, he didn't really make any 'mistakes'...he sacrificed himself the prior year for the team, going 197 after making 184, etc., etc.  All he asked was to properly heal up...he knows his body better than anyone.  Look at the Dean match...was really a 3 point match and he controlled the center, the pace, that attacks, etc.  Paulson knew the season was a bust and that he was short-lived, so he thought he would show PD3 who was the boss.  So, they scored only 1 point at nationals, the worst in team history.  His karma will come.

Not only do I say PD wins the title at 197, but he wins it over someone other than Moore come Saturday night in C Town.

Edited by 21guns

He was giving up points every match, DT was just one of the many blips on that statement. He definitely looked like he was tired and over being there as he was handing out the points in his consol match.

But he still made the WTT; still beat 5 AAs and Gabe Dean; did all this without wrestling a live match since Jan, without being in a RTC training freestyle; unattached...what he did was AMAZING, and anybody that truly knows wrestling realizes this...crawl back into your cave, dude.

I agree. I see him as the Champ at 197 this coming season. I don't know where, but somewhere, because good people deserve second chances in life, and Downey is not a bad kid. He made a mistake, because people, ESPECIALLY young people, make mistakes. He deserves a second chance.

Look at Gunsy powdering the PD hiney! He's a PD3 fanactic. Who knew?

2nd chances are great. How many chances ago was his 2nd chance, and what chance are we up to now?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You see, people truly in the know, not like you internet analysts and arm charm gurus, don't view it as another chance, because they take the time to understand the truth. You guys are worse than the man you're attacking.  None of you truly know PD3. 

You see, people truly in the know, not like you internet analysts and arm charm gurus, don't view it as another chance, because they take the time to understand the truth. You guys are worse than the man you're attacking. None of you truly know PD3.

Kicked off two teams so far...

He won't beat Moore. Character matters and Moore is a monster talent.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

How will character determine the outcome of the possible Moore vs Downey match up?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk