emk1

Downey (aka PDIII) - Any D-1 colleges interested?

How will character determine the outcome of the possible Moore vs Downey match up?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Living proof that an idiot per minute is born into this life.

I don't think anyone's questioning his talent, but when you have issues off the mat it makes you less appealing to a coach and ISU was his second opportunity at D1 which he blew. even a guy like Cam Tessari who took 4th as a true freshman and isn't half the character PD3 is off the mat didn't get a 3rd chance to wrestle D1

He blew nothing...Paulson blew him, his own job and the NCAAs.  Remember, "it's a privilege to be a Cyclone." lmao

BTW, to answer the question to THIS THREAD, "Yes, there are more D1 colleges calling PD3 than all you goofs could possibly imagine.  Sorry to rain on your hate parade.  Not!"

If he graduates, does he have to get accepted into Grad school or can he just come in and takes some more under grad class?

Why would anyone graduate and then take more undergraduate classes?  Come on, Buf...we're not stupid.

He won't beat Moore. Character matters and Moore is a monster talent.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You are right, he may not beat Moore.  Moore most likely will lose before he sees Pat in the finals.

BTW, to answer the question to THIS THREAD, "Yes, there are more D1 colleges calling PD3 than all you goofs could possibly imagine. Sorry to rain on your hate parade. Not!"

Doesn't shock me at all, not short on talent for sure. If he goes 197 I can't see him not being a factor. Just going on the data given based on health, behavior, or luck if you will. I hope you're right, 197 could use some depth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PD2 are you signed up on HawkeyeReport yet? Would be a great way for you to win over the Hawkeye faithful on why your son should be in Iowa City

Turkey...I know you're f'n with me?  But just watch this backfire on ya, big shot.  Thanks for the insight.

Edited by PD2

Turkey...I know you're f'n with me? But just watch this backfire on ya, big shot. Thanks for the insight.

I'm not a big shot. Just a regular guy that loves the Hawkeyes and USA wrestling. Pat could grow a lot as a man and wrestler at the HWC, under Terry and Tom. No doubt about it. He is a big risk for any program right now however.

I'm not a big shot. Just a regular guy that loves the Hawkeyes and USA wrestling. Pat could grow a lot as a man and wrestler at the HWC, under Terry and Tom. No doubt about it. He is a big risk for any program right now however.

No, he's not a big risk...that's YOUR illusion.  He busted and sacrificed his ass for the ISU.  Dude, quit pretending you know my son.  Back off, buster...my son is a loyal warrior.  Trust me, buster...you would want this kid in your fox hole.

No, he's not a big risk...that's YOUR illusion. He busted and sacrificed his ass for the ISU. Dude, quit pretending you know my son. Back off, buster...my son is a loyal warrior. Trust me, buster...you would want this kid in your fox hole.

I agree. He should join the United States Marine Corps. He would tear it up im sure. Badass American male

I love buster bars from Dairy Queen btw.

No, he's not a big risk...that's YOUR illusion. He busted and sacrificed his ass for the ISU. Dude, quit pretending you know my son. Back off, buster...my son is a loyal warrior. Trust me, buster...you would want this kid in your fox hole.

He has posted nudes of girls at least 5x, him having sex, and a video of a girl giving him top all without their permission. He has posted videos of him smoking and drinking in season. That's not what you want from top wrestlers.

He's a talented and tough kid but he's better off a free agent than in my hawkeye program.

He has posted nudes of girls at least 5x, him having sex, and a video of a girl giving him top all without their permission. He has posted videos of him smoking and drinking in season. That's not what you want from top wrestlers.

He's a talented and tough kid but he's better off a free agent than in my hawkeye program.

You're wrong. He, his ten year old sister, and I just stayed at 'that' girl's condo in Ames after the WTT.  If they can work out things; who are we to judge?  Trust me, bro...I raised a good boy.  There is so much BS slung around.  If you ever got the chance to meet us and get to know us, we would probably become friends.  My son is not a bad guy.  Now, I know the legal analysts will be forthcoming...and I got something for them, too.

Edited by PD2

YOUR Hawkeye program....that is too funny.  Anty up big shot...big shot coming to you. lol

You're wrong. He, his ten year old sister, and I just stayed at 'that' girl's condo in Ames after the WTT. If they can work out things; who are we to judge? Trust me, bro...I raised a good boy. There is so much BS slung around. If you ever got the chance to meet us and get to know us, we would probably become friends. My son is not a bad guy. Now, I know the legal analysts will be forthcoming...and I got something for them, too.

I mean hey he comes to Iowa, wins a natty title, and quits the dumb sh*t like drinking in season or posting sh*t like that...I will come shake your hand personally.

No, he's not a big risk...that's YOUR illusion.  He busted and sacrificed his ass for the ISU.  Dude, quit pretending you know my son.  Back off, buster...my son is a loyal warrior.  Trust me, buster...you would want this kid in your fox hole.

Maybe so, but what would a wild turkey being doing in a fox hole in the first place?

I mean hey he comes to Iowa, wins a natty title, and quits the dumb sh*t like drinking in season or posting sh*t like that...I will come shake your hand personally.

No you won't.  You'll be sulking at the bar with your scarlet and gray warmup jacket on.

No worries Mr Downey:  All Turk ever does is go on BWI and kiss Tom's ass.  He ain't about jack.