emk1

Downey (aka PDIII) - Any D-1 colleges interested?

No worries Mr Downey: All Turk ever does is go on BWI and kiss Tom's ass. He ain't about jack.

You just made this up in your head. Now watch, you will repeat it over and over for weeks or months. Out of the blue i am a huge kiss ass on BWI? Me thinks your brain is fried!

You just made this up in your head. Now watch, you will repeat it over and over for weeks or months. Out of the blue i am a huge kiss ass on BWI? Me thinks your brain is fried!

No, you will attempt to bait over and over.  That's what you do.  That's all you know how to do.  Be careful now, Tom just corrected you and gave you a pass when you tried to passive/aggressively imply that Jason Nolf is too young to get married.  I caught that ****, and you got a pass, but your leash just got shorter, lmao.

What is your opinion of David Taylor PD2?

I've never met David Taylor; however, I think he's a great competitor with a lot of heart, dedication, grit and desire. 

No, you will attempt to bait over and over. That's what you do. That's all you know how to do. Be careful now, Tom just corrected you and gave you a pass when you tried to passive/aggressively imply that Jason Nolf is too young to get married. I caught that ****, and you got a pass, but your leash just got shorter, lmao.

Oh Gosh! Im shaking! How dare i share my opinion that most people that 20 years old aren't ready for marriage. Better cut my leash now!

Maybe so, but what would a wild turkey being doing in a fox hole in the first place?

Ever heard of a figure of speech...trying to make a point....stuff being said figuratively...not meant to be taken literally?  Have you?

Oh Gosh! Im shaking! How dare i share my opinion that most people that 20 years old aren't ready for marriage. Better cut my leash now!

That's a far different tune than you were singing after your boss McAndrew scolded your ass and you bowed down to him and apologized right afterwards, lmao.

Anyone know the latest on the possibility that PDIII will face Deron Winn next week in an MMA bout?  The first link below states that "PD3 is concerned that taking money for a fight would disqualify him from competing in wrestling at the NCAA div 1 level next year."  However, its my understanding that a student-athlete can still retain his college eligibility while receiving money as a pro in another sport.  Indeed there have been a number of D1 college football players who've gone pro in baseball without losing eligibility in football (see second link below for examples).

https://www.reddit.com/r/MMA/comments/6hybtc/daniel_cormier_has_convinced_highly_controversial/

http://www.cbssports.com/college-football/news/10-ways-college-athletes-can-get-paid-and-remain-eligible-for-their-sport/

Edited by HurricaneWrestling

Anyone know the latest on the possibility that PDIII will face Deron Winn next week in an MMA bout?  The first link below states that "PD3 is concerned that taking money for a fight would disqualify him from competing in wrestling at the NCAA div 1 level next year."  However, its my understanding that a student-athlete can still retain his college eligibility while receiving money as a pro in another sport.  Indeed there have been a number of D1 college football players who've gone pro in baseball without losing eligibility in football (see second link below for examples).

https://www.reddit.com/r/MMA/comments/6hybtc/daniel_cormier_has_convinced_highly_controversial/

http://www.cbssports.com/college-football/news/10-ways-college-athletes-can-get-paid-and-remain-eligible-for-their-sport/

Deron doesn't want any parts of PD3...he's already talking 16 oz boxing gloves, head gear, shin guards....lmfao....f'n joke. He KNOWS PD3 would tear him a new ass.

I'm sure somebody will give him a shot. Kid is a talented wrestler, will probably be a high AA. Edinboro has a rep for taking on kids with troubled reputations, right? Plus, who is going to risk pissing off Baumgartner?

Dude, you're just a little punk wanna be. Ask KJ if social media will get you kicked off the team. Dude, crawl back into your cave and suck on mommy's titty.

Ive always wanted to be a little punk ... Man U nailed it ...too bad u confuse urself when you try and talk ****....but thanks for cementing my point anyways.

Idiot

Edited by Aviator12

He has said that he will only wrestle at D1 schools. he will not go to D2 or NAIA and wrestle

buffy boy...you are really on the ball, baby.  Throw him under the bus vs UNI's Foster...you knew the circumstances....BUT HE STILL WON...DIDN'T HE? You're a two-faced hybrid if I ever saw one.