Sign in to follow this  
TBar1977

Penn State Will Break Every NCAA Wrestling Record, David Taylor Says

You really don't have much to do. Sad.

Huh?  Because I truly like to crunch numbers and run scenarios, I don't have much to do because I spent maybe 5 minutes max on a post?  Now calling that sad ACTUALLY IS sad...............

Edited by MSU158

MSU loves to call his PSU posts/scenarios reasonable. Another year, ha ha. He will probably be way off again.

Are you kidding me?  I do it with WAAAAY more than just PSU.  You just ONLY SEE/care/breathe/eat/sleep/drink/masturbate PSU..........

MSU loves to call his PSU posts/scenarios reasonable. Another year, ha ha. He will probably be way off again.

And if  saying 150 pts and winning comfortably is waay off, it is more likely that you won't be happy.  Because being way off 150 is more likely below it than above it.

Yea, Hall and Joseph could drop to 5th next year, lol. He seriously can't help himself. 

Edited by Flying-Tiger

Yea, Hall and Joseph could drop to 5th next year, lol. He seriously can't help himself. 

Joseph barely got by Lewis and Massa.   He had a great tournament, but let's not act like those guys have no chance to beat him.  Also, Hall lost to Jordan(1.5 weeks earlier) and just barely got by Valencia.  

You do a great job of twisting my words. I didn't even imply that they will take 5th, but both guys could have easily been in the wrestlebacks.  It's not like they stomped their way into the finals.

MY POINT was they did nothing to show clear separation from the other top guys at the weight to say they will definitely replicate this season's performance.  Big difference than saying I expect them to take 5th.

Edited by MSU158

Does Taylor think Penn State can win the Big Ten Tournament next year?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Not being a Penn State fan I'm just guessing here. But I imagine they couldn't give a rat's ass who wins the Big Ten since they're winning National Championships most every year.

Does Taylor think Penn State can win the Big Ten Tournament next year?

Not being a Penn State fan I'm just guessing here. But I imagine they couldn't give a rat's ass who wins the Big Ten since they're winning National Championships most every year.

One of the records is 10 All Americans.

I'll bet anybody a dollar they don't break that record.

Joseph barely got by Lewis and Massa.   He had a great tournament, but let's not act like those guys have no chance to beat him.  Also, Hall lost to Jordan(1.5 weeks earlier) and just barely got by Valencia.  

You do a great job of twisting my words. I didn't even imply that they will take 5th, but both guys could have easily been in the wrestlebacks.  It's not like they stomped their way into the finals.

MY POINT was they did nothing to show clear separation from the other top guys at the weight to say they will definitely replicate this season's performance.  Big difference than saying I expect them to take 5th.

Twisting your words, I basically restated what you said. 

Your comment: "but could take 5th range"

My comment: "Hall and Joseph could drop to 5th next year"

Edited by Flying-Tiger

Twisting your words, I basically restated what you said. 

Your comment: "but could take 5th range"

My comment: "Hall and Joseph could drop to 5th next year"

If you are truly a lawyer, you absolutely understand your "TONE".  Also you exclude the "lol" and "he can't help himself" to IMPLY, another word a Lawyer should have a greater understanding of, that I was out of my mind and ridiculously selling 2 PSU wrestlers short.

But, I guess that your lol actually meant I was correct and  I couldn't help myself by yet again being accurate.  I am sorry that I misunderstood you!

Edited by MSU158

Now it's my tone, I thought it was my twisting of words? Lets just say I thought my tone was appropriate for the comment. 

btw, you'll be happy to know I was eating while reading your last post, literally started laughing out loud and then started choking.   

Edited by Flying-Tiger

How much is a rat's ass worth to you? I'm pretty sure they were outwrestled at the B1G Tournament.

Everyone thought they would walk away with the title. They're not unbeatable.

You should know that Connor's Dad.

Edited by cjc007

How much is a rat's ass worth to you? I'm pretty sure they were outwrestled at the B1G Tournament.

Blasphemer!!!!!

Are you kidding me?  I do it with WAAAAY more than just PSU.  You just ONLY SEE/care/breathe/eat/sleep/drink/masturbate PSU..........

Shocking! Yeah, I do that because you are continuously and entertainingly way off on Penn State. It's comical. 

Yeah, Buckeyes won Big10. You probably thought that would mean they were going to win at NCAA's too. Notice none of the PSU fans here even batted an eyelash when all this went down. But we are the ones who don't know anything, right? Lol. 

Yeah, Buckeyes won Big10. You probably thought that would mean they were going to win at NCAA's too. Notice none of the PSU fans here even batted an eyelash when all this went down. But we are the ones who don't know anything, right? Lol.

I thought you blocked me.

Penn State fans batting eyelashes?

Are you a cross dresser?

Hold on there, you are assuming things about me. As far as how much the rats ass, two ****s, etc., is worth to me, nothing. It was meant, IMO, to imply that once they won the NCAA's, I dont think it mattered to them, in hindsight, that they lost the B10s. You are pretty sure they were outwrestled? I think it is an absolute certainty that they were. I also think it's an absolute certainty that they are not unbeatable. I just don't think that after winning the NCAA's they really cared about finishing second in the B10s, that's all. Before the National Tournament, they probably cared. But afterwards, I don't think so. But I have been wrong before.

Are you a cross dresser?

There you go again with more bigoted statements. According to you only cross dressers can batt their eyes??? Are you making fun of cross dressers??? Edited by BigTenFanboy

Are you a cross dresser?

Cjc, 

I noted some foul/provocative language-posted by you. Here + other topics. Not a moderator, yet I simply do not like to see some of your

language, included with your posts.

Try to remember that there are all ages that get on these forums. Some of the visitors here are really young, aspiring wrestlers. How about we get the young ones off to a good start (In our sport). Perhaps allow them to see how mature wrestling folks can/do communicate with each other. Please stop your offensive verbage . Thank you for reading my post.

Edited by denny

Cjc, 

I noted some foul/provocative language-posted by you. Here + other topics. Not a moderator, yet I simply do not like to see some of your

language, included with your posts.

Try to remember that there are all ages that get on these forums. Some of the visitors here are really young, aspiring wrestlers. How about we get the young ones off to a good start (In our sport). Perhaps allow them to see how mature wrestling folks can/do communicate with each other. Please stop your offensive verbage . Thank you for reading my post.

I'm not aligning myself with cjc, but seriously?  You're going with the "what about the kids" argument?  

If any kids are reading this then they have access to the internet, and if they have access to the internet they are regularly exposed to much more egregious material.  

Edited by steamboat_charlie

So Joseph has a great tournament, and now 5th is ridiculous enough for you to laugh, but when Martin beat Bo, he just had a good tournament and wasn't likely to push Bo the next year? I think I got it. Penn state has three probable locks for the finals (and those three will be champs most likely). The other three haven't done enough to guarantee they will be finalists.

So Joseph has a great tournament, and now 5th is ridiculous enough for you to laugh, but when Martin beat Bo, he just had a good tournament and wasn't likely to push Bo the next year? I think I got it. Penn state has three probable locks for the finals (and those three will be champs most likely). The other three haven't done enough to guarantee they will be finalists.

Blasphemer!!

Anything less than full adulation=hate when referring to PSU.  Hell, I predicted 150 pts and a comfortable win and I am somehow STILL attacking them.............

I'm not aligning myself with cjc, but seriously?  You're going with the "what about the kids" argument?  

If any kids are reading this then they have access to the internet, and if they have access to the internet they are regularly exposed to much more egregious material.  

Are you saying that since there is a lot of egregious material out there that is easily accessible, we don't need to filter our words?

Thats like saying, as long as you don't finish in last place, you've done a good job....

Yes there's a lot of egregious material out there. Shouldn't we demand ourselves to be held to a higher standard?