Sign in to follow this  
HawkFanactic1

Ohio State Line-Up

Of course I'm optimistic about the Buckeye Team (i.e. Pletcher).  Moore isn't a controversial pick either... to suggest otherwise, when he's the highest placing returner, is silly (plus, he just beat down, greatly, pretty much everyone who would challenge him at both NCAA's and at Jr. WTT). 

Yes I'm a homer... calling me that is only supporting the obvious.  But, I'm also realistic.  A healthy pletcher at 133 could do some damage if he gets on a roll, and 133, once you get past the top few guys, Pletch can hang with.

Of course I'm optimistic about the Buckeye Team (i.e. Pletcher).  Moore isn't a controversial pick either... to suggest otherwise, when he's the highest placing returner, is silly (plus, he just beat down, greatly, pretty much everyone who would challenge him at both NCAA's and at Jr. WTT). 

Yes I'm a homer... calling me that is only supporting the obvious.  But, I'm also realistic.  A healthy pletcher at 133 could do some damage if he gets on a roll, and 133, once you get past the top few guys, Pletch can hang with.

He's only the favorite until Hall moves up :D

6 pages of Buck Fanatic and his dream team, haha.  Won't be long now:  Freestyle weights go to 55 and 60...that dream team lineup takes a nose dive at 125.

I'm NOT saying you're wrong 21guns... but... what if you are? 

You sound like the New York Times being so darn sure about what Comey was going to say, only to have to post a correction, hidden on Pg. 17, to admit fault. 

I appreciate your confidence, and you've been ringing this bell for a few weeks now, but jeesh...

If you're right... congratulations on a nice prediction... if you're wrong, will you apologize, or at a minimum, admit you were incorrect about your certainty?

You sound like the New York Times being so darn sure about what Comey was going to say, only to have to post a correction, hidden on Pg. 17, to admit fault.

I appreciate your confidence, and you've been ringing this bell for a few weeks now, but jeesh...

If you're right... congratulations on a nice prediction... if you're wrong, will you apologize, or at a minimum, admit you were incorrect about your certainty?

When he is wrong, he will admit that I am the true guru here and address me by my correct name "HAWKFANACTIC" or forever leave this board with his tail tucked between his legs.

When he is wrong, he will admit that I am the true guru here and address me by my correct name "HAWKFANACTIC" or forever leave this board with his tail tucked between his legs.

Haha.  At least you have a sense of humor, unlike so many other Buckeye fans.

More like a few months, not a few weeks.  I also called Nato to 133 LONG before anyone on this very board and was attacked from everyone and their brother, last year.  After I was right, and proven right, not one of you apologized.  Don't expect the same.  I will treat you like you treat me.  You come correct with me and apologize, then I'll do the same.  Not until.

More like a few months, not a few weeks. I also called Nato to 133 LONG before anyone on this very board and was attacked from everyone and their brother, last year. After I was right, and proven right, not one of you apologized. Don't expect the same. I will treat you like you treat me. You come correct with me and apologize, then I'll do the same. Not until.

When you are proven wrong by the true master, you will apologize for your trangression.

When you are proven wrong by the true master, you will apologize for your trangression.

I must admit, even I hadn't thought of the brilliance of pretending to be a fan of one team, while actually being a fan of another team.  That's all you amigo.

I say "zilch" because that stuff doesn't interest me. I'm for giving people 2nd chances and realize kids drink, make mistakes, etc

Hell I'd like to see Downey get a chance somewhere if a coach thinks he can turn his life around

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You all really crack me up.  Downey's life is just fine...he passed 19 credits to get his AA degree so he could earn AA for ISU, weighing in at 184 but sacrificing himself at 197 FOR THE TEAM..still took 5th.  But when he tells the coaches that he needs to properly heal up so he can win a natty title, and the interim head coach...who knows that he's probably on his way out, decides to make an example of him, you all think he needs to straighten out his life.  Did you see any other unattached wrestlers make the WTT?  Do you think he could have done that if he wasn't living right?  You people really need to get your heads out of your ***es. Don't lose any sleep tonight, he has plenty D1 schools interested in him.

Wow.  Handing the championship to Moore yet again?  Amazing.  We'll see.  Also, Pletcher 5th?  Did he look like a 5th placer last week>?

"We'll see" is right. :)

Edited by PD2

You all really crack me up. Downey's life is just fine...he passed 19 credits to get his AA degree so he could earn AA for ISU, weighing in at 184 but sacrificing himself at 197 FOR THE TEAM..still took 5th. But when he tells the coaches that he needs to properly heal up so he can win a natty title, and the interim head coach...who knows that he's probably on his way out, decides to make an example of him, you all think he needs to straighten out his life. Did you see any other unattached wrestlers make the WTT? Do you think he could have done that if he wasn't living right? You people really need to get your heads out of your ***es. Don't lose any sleep tonight, he has plenty D1 schools interested in him.

My post was FOR giving kids a second chance and you choose to pic this post to quote?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You all really crack me up. Downey's life is just fine...he passed 19 credits to get his AA degree so he could earn AA for ISU, weighing in at 184 but sacrificing himself at 197 FOR THE TEAM..still took 5th. But when he tells the coaches that he needs to properly heal up so he can win a natty title, and the interim head coach...who knows that he's probably on his way out, decides to make an example of him, you all think he needs to straighten out his life. Did you see any other unattached wrestlers make the WTT? Do you think he could have done that if he wasn't living right? You people really need to get your heads out of your ***es. Don't lose any sleep tonight, he has plenty D1 schools interested in him.

You have to see that he is a liability. I understand that he is your son and I respect that you are defending him, but this is an incredibly skewed and dishonest representation of his actions.

He posted video of himself smoking and drinking in season.

I actually think he is a good hype man and should go into MMA. I will surely pay to see him fight. He is an incredible talent and brings the hype. I also understand why a coach wouldn't want him

Do you see that as a reasonable decision?

You have to see that he is a liability. I understand that he is your son and I respect that you are defending him, but this is an incredibly skewed and dishonest representation of his actions.

He posted video of himself smoking and drinking in season.

I actually think he is a good hype man and should go into MMA. I will surely pay to see him fight. He is an incredible talent and brings the hype. I also understand why a coach wouldn't want him

Do you see that as a reasonable decision?

Smoking AND drinking????? Somebody needs to call the police. Kids these days are out of control!!! What happened to the good ol' days of Royce Alger and Joe Warren? Now those were two upstanding chaps. Not like these damn millennials.

Smoking AND drinking????? Somebody needs to call the police. Kids these days are out of control!!! What happened to the good ol' days of Royce Alger and Joe Warren? Now those were two upstanding chaps. Not like these damn millennials.

Smoking weed, which I'm not against, but is against university policy and is considered a PED.

Also he posted nude photos without consent of a girl from what I understand.

I figured I didn't have to post all of his infractions seeing as they are public knowledge.

Guest Kingsland

I know weed is banned, but is it banned because its considered a PED? If so thats asinine.

I know weed is banned, but is it banned because its considered a PED? If so thats asinine.

It is illegal. A federally cotrolled substance that is illegal. Right/wrong has nothing to do with it. Legal/Illegal is what it is. The stuff is illegal an those who help him get it are co-conspirators and in some jurisdictions conspiring to commit a misdemeanor is a Felony.

The kid knows the rules and if he can't follow them he gets nailed.

Guest Kingsland

It is illegal. A federally cotrolled substance that is illegal. Right/wrong has nothing to do with it. Legal/Illegal is what it is. The stuff is illegal an those who help him get it are co-conspirators and in some jurisdictions conspiring to commit a misdemeanor is a Felony.

The kid knows the rules and if he can't follow them he gets nailed.

So if its legalized at a federal level it will no longer be banned? Or will it remain banned because it is catagorized as a PED?

So if its legalized at a federal level it will no longer be banned? Or will it remain banned because it is catagorized as a PED?

Pretty certain it would still be banned by the NCAA. If it were Federally legal would make it a lesser offense, but it would still get him sanctioned in some form.

Guest Kingsland

Pretty certain it would still be banned by the NCAA. If it were Federally legal would make it a lesser offense, but it would still get him sanctioned in some form.

Ok, so this would mean they do view it as performance enhancing?