irani

Bronze Member

• Members
  • 279 posts

Posted 20 May 2017 - 06:44 AM

They were quick in uploading the matches, couldn't find 70kg final yet

86kg final

http://www.telewebio...pisode/1623856/

Well,  Yazdani was dominant, but I also thought Yasar looked really bad.  he had nothing!

The most important take away for me is that Yazdani has improved his conditioning again to the point where he can wrestle the full match.

He lost in humiliating fashion in the world cup, not because he was out-wrestled, but because he ran completely out of gas against a very well conditioned wrestler,  Taylor

#42 lu_alum

lu_alum

Gold Member

• Members
  • 4,568 posts

Posted 20 May 2017 - 07:08 AM

Deleted

Edited by lu_alum, 20 May 2017 - 07:13 AM.

#43 wrestfan

wrestfan

Bronze Member

• Members
  • 410 posts

Posted 20 May 2017 - 08:37 AM

Well,  Yazdani was dominant, but I also thought Yasar looked really bad.  he had nothing!

The most important take away for me is that Yazdani has improved his conditioning again to the point where he can wrestle the full match.

He lost in humiliating fashion in the world cup, not because he was out-wrestled, but because he ran completely out of gas against a very well conditioned wrestler,  Taylor

I think that was mostly a tactical mistake, he wanted to tech Taylor like the rest of his matches because of the crowd and pushed much more than he needed and obviously nobody can be 100% shape for the entire year. I remember Khadem once had a comment on Yazdani that "he moves a lot sometimes on the mat" !

LOL actually he didn't wrestle a "full match" here.

• irani likes this

#44 Shiraz123

Shiraz123

Bronze Member

• Members
  • 884 posts

Posted 20 May 2017 - 07:22 PM

When are Iran world team trials?

#45 wrestfan

wrestfan

Bronze Member

• Members
  • 410 posts

Posted 20 May 2017 - 10:00 PM

When are Iran world team trials?

from what I remember the last week of June or 1st week of July

#46 irani

irani

Bronze Member

• Members
  • 279 posts

Posted 21 May 2017 - 12:41 AM

LOL actually he didn't wrestle a "full match" here.

Yes, it was not a full match, but it was definitely longer than the match where he ran out of gas and got pinned, and he showed no signs of being out of gas.

While I agree with and accept your point about the tactical error part, I also think he is much better shape now and has more stamina than he did in the WC

#47 krazzy

krazzy
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 21 May 2017 - 02:29 PM

Rouhani! Rouhani! Much better than Erdogan.....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users