Sign in to follow this  
BobbyGribbs

and now we know

You know you don't have to post on every topic, right? You can read and just move on.

It is more a parody of one of the jokers around here. You had to know I was being facetious as I made it pretty obvious as there is nothing funny about what is alleged to have happened in the assault and it is also no reflection whatsoever on anyone at OSU except the two assailants.

Edited by TBar1977

My first and foremost thoughts are to the victim and his recovery.  After that, the full pursuit of justice.  My final thoughts, are that, in NO WAY should this be any reflection on Tom Ryan.  Although I don't care for his program and his style, I also know for a fact that he is a good, decent man, and every coach does the best job he can with his young men.  This is not Ryan's fault, EXACTLY as Andrew Long's mistakes, are not Cael's fault.  Zero blame to Tom Ryan.

It is more a parody of one of the jokers around here. You had to know I was being facetious as I made it pretty obvious as there is nothing funny about what is alleged to have happened in the assault and it is also no reflection whatsoever on anyone at OSU except the two assailants.

I stand by my statement. It has nothing to do with your specific comments here. Just post less. You make this board less enjoyable to visit.

I stand by my statement. It has nothing to do with your specific comments here. Just post less. You make this board less enjoyable to visit.

A lot of people make this board a lot less enjoyable for others too, but I don't tell them what to do I just react to it. 

Ya know, I usually will not pick up on a post such as the one above. Although there comes a time when I simply wonder....where in the heck is this guys head at ?

Yes, really. Why would you deliver such derogatory statements toward one of our better contributors here. Concerning our wrestling forums, 'T'  is indeed knowledgeable. 

He has opinions on many topics here. Don't we all ?  Even has a favorite team.........don't we all ? 

Ya know, I usually will not pick up on a post such as the one above. Although there comes a time when I simply wonder....where in the heck is this guys head at ?

Yes, really. Why would you deliver such derogatory statements toward one of our better contributors here. Concerning our wrestling forums, 'T'  is indeed knowledgeable. 

He has opinions on many topics here. Don't we all ?  Even has a favorite team.........don't we all ?

Objection, your honor!

Pretty embarrassing for the program, but like other stated above its not really a reflection on Ryan or the program.  

Fun facts - I had class with Agazarm a few years back, never wouldve picked him for this sort of thing, but after a few drinks who knows, people act very different.

4th street is actually an awesome bar.

I used to live in the house that sits on the corner the incident took place on - those side streets are super sketchy and definitely not somewhere you want to go walking alone after a few drinks.

That being said, it's not like it was the victims fault, the two assailants are obviously pretty low in moral values..etc. 

Objection overruled. Order on this forum please. This case is starting to bread oneiric behavior amongst the jurors  in my courtroom.

Sorry...was trying to behave. But not everybody on this forum has a favorite team, other than the sport of wrestling, in my case.

Pretty embarrassing for the program, but like other stated above its not really a reflection on Ryan or the program.  

I don't think it is as embarrassing as you might think. Although its never good for this sort of thing to happen, Tom Ryan has really shown that he doesn't treat anyone special and will get rid of anyone who violates team rules (Tessari, Campolatanno). 

Edited by OhioSpladle

Wrestlers always forget they are not football or basketball players and can not get away with this kind of stuff. I am not making fun of the situation or sayingg it's ok as it is a horrible one but, more of the fact that "money" sport athletes get a lot of these issues swept under the rug. 

Him and that Agazarm belong in prison. That's pathetic and they are scumbags. Any time you "jump" someone, that shows that you're a fake tough guy and you are too scared to fight someone 1 on 1. Good luck with your felony charges boys.

Tell it to cops and the military.

Sport is a contest. Fighting is not.

My first and foremost thoughts are to the victim and his recovery.  After that, the full pursuit of justice.  My final thoughts, are that, in NO WAY should this be any reflection on Tom Ryan.  Although I don't care for his program and his style, I also know for a fact that he is a good, decent man, and every coach does the best job he can with his young men.  This is not Ryan's fault, EXACTLY as Andrew Long's mistakes, are not Cael's fault.  Zero blame to Tom Ryan.

You can't compare the situations.  Ryan didn't sign Rodriguez knowing he'd been previously kicked out of another university.  When you take on a known problem it is your responsibility what happens.  I do think Long is a tiny blip on the radar of Cael's career, and I think the big picture shows he is producing great young men in addition to great wrestlers, but Long is all on him.