Sign in to follow this  
rpm002

Pick your Team for WTTs

Of all the predictions I have looked at on all the boards Snyder is the only 100% pick. All the other weights had some people pick underdogs. Gadsen has no shot at all?

rcoats1 and rickybobby both picked the field over Snyder.  Steiber is actually the most popular picks (picked by everyone except 1 entry so far).

Given Steiber just lost to the Cuban and it is possible to score on him, he would be the one to pick against if you had to bet against one or the other, I think.

Edited by rpm002

This guy Field must be tougher than a $2 steak to enter every weight. Kind of like Gable being able to beat the Heavyweights about half the time when he was wrestling?   ;-)

or maybe they are brothers/Octuplets or cousins?

Edited by WillieBoy

Graff           20

Steiber          6

Molinaro      30

Green           6

bouroughs    9

cox              13

Snyder         5

Gwiz             8

97 points

Pick 1 guy at each weight.  If he wins his weight in Lincoln, you get the points listed below.  If not, you get 0 for that wrestler.  The entry with the most total points wins. So it might be a good strategy to pick some long-shots, because if even 1 of them hits, you will earn a lot of points.

57KG

Ramos 9
Graff 20
Garrett 60
Tomasello 60
Field 80

61KG
Steiber 6
Maple 60
Field 70

65KG
Oliver 9
Molinaro 30
Retherford 30
Field 60

70KG
Green 6
Field 50

74KG
Burroughs 9
Dake 13
Field 100

86KG
Cox 13
Taylor 9
Field 100

97KG
Synder 5
Field 100

125KG
Gwiazdowski 8
Rey 30
Bradley 50
Field 60

57: Ramos until proven otherwise with the youngsters

61: Steiber

65: Oliver because although I think Retherford has a good chance to win him in the Finals, he has to get there.  To me, the odds favor Oliver.

70: Green for now.

74: Burroughs until Dake proves he can ghet over the hump

86: Cox because I think his strength, size, and athleticism will give Taylor problems

97: Snyder

125: Gwiz

Fun thread.

57kg

Graff - 20

61kg 

Stieber - 6

65kg 

Ghulk - 30

70kg 

Kennedy - 50 (illinois homer pick.  Come on Jimmy!)

74kg

Dake - 13

86kg

Taylor - 9

97kg

Snyder - 5

125kg

gwiz - 8

141 pts.

Might make a road trip to lincoln to see the finals.  

Well if JK does go 70, I think he immediately changes the landscape. Of course you have Kulchyskyy and Pami, ( both of which looked pretty darn good in Vegas), and the ever dangerous and improving Nolf. Along with Chamberlain and Ness, but Jimmy has been around the block a few times and is a former World Team member and I think has the experience and savvy to do well at 70. He's also got the physique, I'm not sure if he can horse these bigger guys around though. But if he does go 70, I think it gives added depth and experience to this weight.

Now, even though I spent the last few lines writing about JK, I'm thinking that if Nolf has his weight under control and his energy is up, I think he might be the surprise here, he's obviously crazy good and thinks outside of the box, which can't really be anticipated for. This should be a lot of fun to watch.