Sign in to follow this  
Angry_Fish

Flo Reporting Sadulaev is going 97

Wow...Changes a lot of things.

Stakes of the Taylor/Cox match got even higher.  Not saying the winner becomes favorite to win Gold, but their chances just got a lot better (to win any medal).

Edited by Angry_Fish

This is still early, but if Snyder wins his WTT finals and if Sadulaev is at 97 in Paris, sure hope UWW separates them in the brackets to set up a possible clash of the titans/champions World finals.

UWW does not allow ANY carryover from a different weight class. Helen Maroulis is a defending Olympic Champion and in Paris she will be unseeded. I can understand docking maybe 10% of the seeding points per change of weight class, but to suggest that a defending Olympic Champion deserves NO credit for ...you know ... winning the Olympics within the last year....well that's UWW for you...

They just can't help but do stupid s___ and for whatever reason not realize it. 

So...maybe they meet in the finals.....maybe they meet in the first round...same stupid s___

ahahah if Sadulaev going to 97, then Taylor/Cox win gold 100%??? LMAO. What about Yazdani, Kartoev? Magomedov? Kudiyamagomedov? Kurugliev? Nurmagomed Gadzhiev? Without Sadulaev in World there are nice wrestlers at 86. Sadulaev not in this situation. If he doesn't competes at 86 it does not mean that Cox/Taylor win gold. We will see. Sadulaev stays at 86 still. 

ahahah if Sadulaev going to 97, then Taylor/Cox win gold 100%??? LMAO. What about Yazdani, Kartoev? Magomedov? Kudiyamagomedov? Kurugliev? Nurmagomed Gadzhiev? Without Sadulaev in World there are nice wrestlers at 86. Sadulaev not in this situation. If he doesn't competes at 86 it does not mean that Cox/Taylor win gold. We will see. Sadulaev stays at 86 still.

You need to work on your English reading comprehension.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First you say Taylor will win gold bc Sadulaev moved up, now you say Cox.

Make up your mind dude.

The guy is from Russia and trying, in a language that is not native to him, to enjoy this message board, put forth his opinions like everybody else, be a cheerleader like us all and, most importantly, give us some insight into Russian (and other countries in Europe) wrestling. I cant imagine how tough it is to not only type in a language with a different alphabet but to also deal with all the subtle nuances that are on this board including sarcasm, yanking peoples chain, etc. not to mention all the dicks on here. He is not perfect nor is anybody else. He is certainly not a f*u*c*k*i*n*g troll so we could use more of him and less of...well we all know who they are. Instead of being an internet tough guy how about cutting the guy some slack and maybe help him with his English when possible. His reading comp. is just fine. And I will be damned if I can find anywhere in this post where he says Taylor is going to win? Maybe I need work on my reading comp. ass well! Edited by ConnorsDad

It sounds like Sadulaev is playing it smart and doing exactly what he should do - compete at the weight (not weight class) that he feels the most comfortable and hold off on going all-in until the new FS weight classes are determined. Hopefully we'll see him and Kyle Snyder compete at least once before they possibly end up competing at different weights next year.

The guy is from Russia and trying, in a language that is not native to him, to enjoy this message board, put forth his opinions like everybody else, be a cheerleader like us all and, most importantly, give us some insight into Russian (and other countries in Europe) wrestling. I cant imagine how tough it is to not only type in a language with a different alphabet but to also deal with all the subtle nuances that are on this board including sarcasm, yanking peoples chain, etc. not to mention all the dicks on here. He is not perfect nor is anybody else. He is certainly not a f*u*c*k*i*n*g troll so we could use more of him and less of...well we all know who they are. Instead of being an internet tough guy how about cutting the guy some slack and maybe help him with his English when possible. His reading comp. is just fine. And I will be damned if I can find anywhere in this post where he says Taylor is going to win? Maybe I need work on my reading comp. ass well!

He was trolling. Have Connor explain it to you.

Just curious about technique...

Would Kenny Monday, Kendall Cross (or anyone) know if there's a way that Kyle can check Sadulaev's remarkable outside fireman's and/or lateral drop just enough to drag the Rus into deep water?

Edited by OKnowwhut

Just curious about technique...

Would Kenny Monday, Kendall Cross (or anyone) know if there's a way that Kyle can check Sadulaev's remarkable outside fireman's and/or lateral drop just enough to drag the Rus into deep water?

The key will be surviving the intial barrage from takedowns the Russian Tank.

Kyle's smart. He knows that the longer the bout stays close, the better the chances Sadluev gasses out.

Let's hope it happens.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

When has Sadualev ever gassed? I can't recall that he ever has. He is an extremely smart wrestler and won't fire shot after shot against the significantly bigger Snyder, especially in the first period. He'll pick his spots very carefully, relying on his excellent defense to keep Snyder in check.