Sign in to follow this  
nom

Cornell posters - all negative?

There are a few Lehigh fans I could live without. In fact, a few of them seem to reside in a private forum somewhere. Works good for me too.

We all feeling good now that we've gotten this off of our chests?

Who's wrestling this weekend???

OCgrappler, I'd reply directly but Tapatalk stinks that way. Iowa fans probably don't like Dake as well as Taylor because he denied titles to 2 Hawkeyes, Marion and DSJ.

------

Flawed logic and simply not true. Did Ruth beating Minny's Storley by TF in semi's last year mean all Minnesota fans "don't like" Ruth?

I root for Iowa guys to win, but still admire Dake as well as other wrestlers who don't wear black and gold.

2 things

1. While I was born on this board as a troll, it felt extremely dirty so I reformed quickly.

2. Cornell is my favorite wrestling team. I just happen to think David Taylor is a Deity. And Dake is as well!

Seems like some CU fans live for the chance to make a snarky post about Penn State or Lehigh. Perhaps the calmer voices on this thread are right. Might be only a few. I think it detracts from the broader Cornell fan base (of which I am one). Thus I am mentioning it. That is all.

Seems like some CU fans live for the chance to make a snarky post about Penn State or Lehigh. Perhaps the calmer voices on this thread are right. Might be only a few. I think it detracts from the broader Cornell fan base (of which I am one). Thus I am mentioning it. That is all.

Fair enough comment - but I do think the internet is a lot like politics - the most extreme and outrageous posters are the ones everyone remembers! :roll:

If you are looking for a broader spectrum of commentary from Cornell fans, I suggest the WrestlingReport Forum. I know some of the guys over there won't post here because they think this forum is too nasty (some still refer to it as "the Cesspool"). And some of the posters over there actually post about wrestling! ;)