McKenna to Penn State!

Top of this page. 

Click your name.

Drop down to "Manage Ignore Prefs"

Scroll to "Add a new user to my list"

Type in forum username

Select checkbox for Posts, Signature, and Messages

Click Save Changes

Your forum experience has now been improved. 

God bless you Jason Bryant.

Top of this page.

Click your name.

Drop down to "Manage Ignore Prefs"

Scroll to "Add a new user to my list"

Type in forum username

Select checkbox for Posts, Signature, and Messages

Click Save Changes

Your forum experience has now been improved.

Do you have these instructions in video form?

You really give PSU fans a bad wrap...

You give ALL fans a bad RAP...being consumed with one poster rather than actually knowing anything about wrestling, will do that to you.  Go back to BWI and hang out with Diggerpup and his little band of kiss asses.

You give ALL fans a bad RAP...being consumed with one poster rather than actually knowing anything about wrestling, will do that to you. Go back to BWI and hang out with Diggerpup and his little band of kiss asses.

To be honest, I've never met someone who was such a BIG fan.. of himself.

I've forgotten more about this sport than you will ever know.

I've created numerous posts that have stirred meaningful and thoughtful discussion.

You on the other hand sit here and bash anything non-PSU.

Just so you know, PSU fans don't even like the things you say.

Keep being impressed with yourself, all you're doing is getting more and more people to block your posts.

And FYI, just because someone tells you that you're being obnoxious, it doesn't mean that they're obsessed with you. It means you're being obnoxious.

Edited by BigTenFanboy

To be honest, I've never met someone who was such a BIG fan.. of himself.

I've forgotten more about this sport than you will ever know.

I've created numerous posts that have stirred meaningful and thoughtful discussion.

You on the other hand sit here and bash anything non-PSU.

Just so you know, PSU fans don't even like the things you say.

Keep being impressed with yourself, all you're doing is getting more and more people to block your posts.

And FYI, just because someone tells you that you're being obnoxious, it doesn't mean that they're obsessed with you. It means you're being obnoxious.

FYI, this is not a circle-jerk board and you are obsessed over one poster.  That's the only FYI you need to know.

Oh this is definitely not a circle jerk page, you just have your group of PSU fans (21 guns, pish, TBar, etc) who circle jerk each other and enjoy the benefits of having more bandwagon fans than anyone.

...and of course you have your fans who pretend to be Iowa fans, but are actually Ohio State fans...

Oh wait, that's just you, lmao.

If he wants to win a national title, he could go to any of the 4 places? I know you're a PSU fan but all 4 have produced national champions in the past 3 years.

Absolutely. My point was regarding the direct comparison between PSU vs Stanford, but yes Iowa, tOSU, and Lehigh are great choices form him as well.

Maybe he is having trouble balancing the academics at Stanford with his wrestling.

Excuse me sir, but this thread is now meant for discussion of how great of a poster we each are. I'm going to need to see your stats plus an comprehensive analysis of how much thoughtful discussion your post have prompted.

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk

He should stay at Stanford imo. That education is worth more than any of the other schools mentioned and he's halfway done already. I understand wrestling being a priority in his life but I can't help but feel two years elsewhere does not equal what he loses with a degree from arguably the best school in the world. Penn State, (the) Ohio State and others are great institutions for learning but they aren't Stanford and aren't even close.

Excuse me sir, but this thread is now meant for discussion of how great of a poster we each are. I'm going to need to see your stats plus an comprehensive analysis of how much thoughtful discussion your post have prompted.

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk

I don't know about him. But I'm undefeated on forums.

Absolutely. My point was regarding the direct comparison between PSU vs Stanford, but yes Iowa, tOSU, and Lehigh are great choices form him as well.

Go back to BWI digger.  Keep the circle jerk going though and don't forget to pile on Spyker, lmao.

Keep your act up diggerpup.  LMAO.  "Big Ten Fanboy", HAHAHAHA.  Nice disguise.

Another weak lame failed comeback. Gosh 21guns.. you really got me there by accusing me of beong someone else. No buddy. Its not just 1 person with multiple accounts who finds your posts obnoxious. Theres a whole ton of us who do, many of us fellow PSU fans.