Sign in to follow this  
Frank_Rizzo

McKenna to Penn State!

Maybe he is having trouble balancing the academics at Stanford with his wrestling.  

I wondered same but these suggests otherwise

http://www.gostanford.com/news/2017/4/18/wrestling-leading-the-nation.aspx?path=wrestling

http://www.gostanford.com/news/2017/3/28/wrestling-all-academic-teams-announced.aspx?path=wrestling

Another weak lame failed comeback. Gosh 21guns.. you really got me there by accusing me of beong someone else. No buddy. Its not just 1 person with multiple accounts who finds your posts obnoxious. Theres a whole ton of us who do, many of us fellow PSU fans.

Nananana, who cares you little child.  Post something about the sport of wrestling and shock me, haha.

Anyone know what his major is?  I'm wondering what might be a good fit academically (not saying that you can beat Stanford academically, but figure his studies will carry SOME weight!)

bio says undeclared

The decision drawing near...

If McKenna is leaving a school as highly regarded as Stanford, he's gonna want the school with the best wrestling. I have a feeling he's just waiting for the paperwork to go thru at PS.