Sign in to follow this  
Housebuye

Who will be the highest placing freshman next season?

He will handle Hayes easily.

How do you come to that conclusion, you sound uninformed.  Seems you have something against Hayes, what gives?  Your opinion of Yanni is high and we'll find out soon enough how Yanni does in the near future.  I think highly of Yanni but until he starts his collegiate career, I'll hold my judgement.

If only Marinelli could have solid first season losses like Keaton Subjeck and Christian Brucki.

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk

I don't normally give you **** as you're generally a rational poster despite your fandom but I don't see the point to this. 

I don't normally give you **** as you're generally a rational poster despite your fandom but I don't see the point to this.

Hmm I believe the national champ at 174 this year lost to those 2...moron.

THE BULL will jump levels and provide a lot of headaches.

Hmm I believe the national champ at 174 this year lost to those 2...moron.

THE BULL will jump levels and provide a lot of headaches.

Cenzo lost to Subjeck. Hall lost to Brucki. 

Dip****. 

Given the context, it was pretty irrelevant. 

Cenzo lost to Subjeck. Hall lost to Brucki. 

Dip****. 

Given the context, it was pretty irrelevant. 

How is it irrelevant?  Marinelli was criticized for taking losses to two top 10 guys as a true freshman.  Pointing out that the two freshmen national champs took worse losses isn't relevant to show that maybe freshman will show improvements?  Or is that phenomenon limited solely to Penn State?

How is it irrelevant?  Marinelli was criticized for taking losses to two top 10 guys as a true freshman.  Pointing out that the two freshmen national champs took worse losses isn't relevant to show that maybe freshman will show improvements?  Or is that phenomenon limited solely to Penn State?

Conservatively, 98% of wrestling fans are going to pick Hall and Joseph over their Iowa counterparts. Then there is themat.com crowd. 

Conservatively, 98% of wrestling fans are going to pick Hall and Joseph over their Iowa counterparts. Then there is themat.com crowd. 

Yes, thank you for your stunning wrestling insight that doesn't address, at all, the point that freshmen improve.

Edited by VakAttack

Oh sorry Mark Hall lost to some other puds and then won a national title on miracle calls. Congratulations PSUMike, I'm sure you and Mark are best buddies!

If you are going to call someone at idiot, at least fact-check. And the irony of calling Hall's defeaters puds is just beautiful considering the other 2 were Bo Jordan (NCAA Runner Up) and your Iowa boy Meyers. 

The. Dynasty. Is. Dead.

Edited by PSUMike

Yes, thank you for your stunning wrestling insight that doesn't address, at all, the point that freshmen improve.

The two are not mutually exclusive. He can improve and still only be a fringe AA/rd 12 next year at 165. Considering 7 of the 8 AAs are back, is it really such an outrageous prediction for a redshirt freshman? 

Edited by Flying-Tiger