TBar1977

Chance Marstellar

He's always been this good in Freestyle

I agree that he is better suited for free, but he does seem sharper in his attacks and finishes. Granted, he wasn't wrestling Hall or Martinez, but he destroyed some good D1 kids. I question whether he can be as dominate in folk.

Well I sure hope not.. I think he seems to have a knack at freestyle, he was getting his ass kicked by a lot less acclaimed in OkSt room.

Either one has got to beat getting naked and fighting cops.

He also wasn't doing so hot in the room sucking all of that weight and partying all the time (no one can dispute that.) When he was fresh and ready to go, nobody besides Ringer was beating him. He looks like a new man not having to cut all the time. I'm happy for him.

Well I sure hope not.. I think he seems to have a knack at freestyle, he was getting his ass kicked by a lot less acclaimed in OkSt room.

Either one has got to beat getting naked and fighting cops.

The Marstellar family and his friends and the community, could not possibly be better people.  Those of us who know him are thrilled for Chance.  Your comment is so despicable and classless, it does not deserve to be acknowledged.

I live in Lock Haven--Know some of the LHU staff--all signs are pointing to Chance having his stuff together---if he can stay on point he will no doubt will be in the mix this upcoming college season-----great news!