TBar1977

Really Enjoyed The Dean Heil Can't Be Beaten Era

Just can't be beaten by any whiners from Penn State.

Zain beat him placement wise at Oly Trials, so PSU has that going for the program. PSU has more FUN too. Plus, Heil really did lose 11-0 today, so its all true. 

Edited by TBar1977

You're a real piece of work, the kid has done nothing to deserve this animosity. Nice to see that you revel in the misfortunes of others, shows your true colors.

You must be unable to detect what this is truly about. And when did Dean Heil become off limits? Everyone and everything at every time on the clock at Penn State is within the limits of comment from everyone in the universe not affiliated, so how did Dean Heil get the freedom pass here? 

You're a real piece of work, the kid has done nothing to deserve this animosity. Nice to see that you revel in the misfortunes of others, shows your true colors.

The lack of class from PSU fans comes through again.

BTW, headshuck has informed us all that using the word "kid" is disrespectful to the wrestlers, so expect him to be admonishing you when he opens this thread. That is unless this will be like everything else around here where it is only disrespectful when a Penn Stater uses the word. Kinda like "era" posts. One standard for posters you agree with, different standard for posters you disagree with. 

Pretty sure no one here said he can't lose in a relatively meaningless(relative to DI wrestling) event. Wins and losses here are usually taken with a grain of salt, by myself anyway.

This event is more about noticing someone you haven't noticed before than holding known names to different style results. But, keep hoping he will lose. I will be happy each an every time he crushes your hopes.

Pretty sure no one here said he can't lose in a relatively meaningless(relative to DI wrestling) event. Wins and losses here are usually taken with a grain of salt, by myself anyway.

This event is more about noticing someone you haven't noticed before than holding known names to different style results. But, keep hoping he will lose. I will be happy each an every time he crushes your hopes.

Lol. He's crushing hopes now? Is that what you think happens? Keep on dreaming, MSU. I will keep enjoying how things are going. 

I like "Mean Dean"... he's an Ohio guy, and unless he exhibits some "Gilman-esque" antics, I'm a fan.  But...  he and Zain are two different species right now.  Sorry everyone.  This isn't about "my guy is better than your guy" kind of thing.  This is just purely stating results as facts, and quite frankly, in Freestyle, Zain Train > Mean Dean.  Now... if Heil were to train freestyle, get into that mode/method of thinking and executing, then the storyline may begin to shift in the future.  But.. right now, on 6/4/17, Zain > Heil. 

I like "Mean Dean"... he's an Ohio guy, and unless he exhibits some "Gilman-esque" antics, I'm a fan.  But...  he and Zain are two different species right now.  Sorry everyone.  This isn't about "my guy is better than your guy" kind of thing.  This is just purely stating results as facts, and quite frankly, in Freestyle, Zain Train > Mean Dean.  Now... if Heil were to train freestyle, get into that mode/method of thinking and executing, then the storyline may begin to shift in the future.  But.. right now, on 6/4/17, Zain > Heil. 

Quality post. Nobody hates Dean Heil. The fantasy match was offered and extensively debated for a whole week only to be immediately followed by Heil losing a match 11-0 to a guy who would might not be starting in college this year. An "era" thread was practically demanded by the Wrestling Msg. Board Gods. 

(this is where someone, not a good poster like you treep, but someone, is supposed to inform me that freestyle and folkstyle are two different things)

BTW, headshuck has informed us all that using the word "kid" is disrespectful to the wrestlers, so expect him to be admonishing you when he opens this thread. That is unless this will be like everything else around here where it is only disrespectful when a Penn Stater uses the word. Kinda like "era" posts. One standard for posters you agree with, different standard for posters you disagree with. 

No, not quite exactly.  When you were to lazy to look up the name of the Minnesota wrestlers, you referred to them as "kid."  Here, it's well known that the conversation is about Dean Heil.  It's a natural progression of the conversation.

No, not quite exactly.  When you were to lazy to look up the name of the Minnesota wrestlers, you referred to them as "kid."  Here, it's well known that the conversation is about Dean Heil.  It's a natural progression of the conversation.

Well, I predicted you'd find a way to rationalize it. Thanks for not letting me down, headshuck. Good to know my instincts remain strong.