Buckxell

Favorite "Flo stream crashing" stories

I'm sure everyone has their top memories of when their stream froze/crashed. This thread is dedicated to hear all the great stories of when and where a Flo stream has crashed on them and how they felt about it.

I'm sure a top one will be the Ok State / PSU dual, so I'll lead the topic with a different one. As a Lehigh valley guy I was watching this past weekend and very interested in seeing how Sasso would do. In the first finals match, Sasso and Teemer just started mixing it up (score was still 0-0) and about to put big points on the board when my stream froze... it literally froze when they were in an upper body position and somebody was about to score. I had to log out and back in, and by the time I did that it was 8-0.. ruined the whole match and it basically ruined my weekend.

I'd love to hear others and their top Flo crashing story. Feel welcome to make a list of the top ones if you feel inclined.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm sure everyone has their top memories of when their stream froze/crashed. This thread is dedicated to hear all the great stories of when and where a Flo stream has crashed on them and how they felt about it.

I'm sure a top one will be the Ok State / PSU dual, so I'll lead the topic with a different one. As a Lehigh valley guy I was watching this past weekend and very interested in seeing how Sasso would do. In the first finals match, Sasso and Teemer just started mixing it up (score was still 0-0) and about to put big points on the board when my stream froze... it literally froze when they were in an upper body position and somebody was about to score. I had to log out and back in, and by the time I did that it was 8-0.. ruined the whole match and it basically ruined my weekend.

I'd love to hear others and their top Flo crashing story. Feel welcome to make a list of the top ones if you feel inclined.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is Flo Wrestling bro! this is America, if u don't pay u don't watch. A typical business. They earn their living. They do an excellent job, interview, radio, articles, ratings etc. Come to Russia and in a week you will escape like a little girl. There are no sites doing work like Flo wrestling (onlt Wrestdag.ru for Dagestan). No one takes interest and makes breaking news about the world wrestling (even about Russian wrestling). Even I do not know where Sadulaev is now, what the Ossetian Team is doing etc...They are all closed persons. Only me and "Ivan twitter" make news about Russian wrestling in English language, if i die and Ivan too - u never know about who win Russian natonals and who move up or move down. Nobody wants do job here like Flo Wrestling. Americans makes nice products. If u cry that ur steam crash, i am so sorry...In the world there are worse problems. Bye. 

This is Flo Wrestling bro! this is America, if u don't pay u don't watch. A typical business. They earn their living. They do an excellent job, interview, radio, articles, ratings etc. Come to Russia and in a week you will escape like a little girl. There are no sites doing work like Flo wrestling (onlt Wrestdag.ru for Dagestan). No one takes interest and makes breaking news about the world wrestling (even about Russian wrestling). Even I do not know where Sadulaev is now, what the Ossetian Team is doing etc...They are all closed persons. Only me and "Ivan twitter" make news about Russian wrestling in English language, if i die and Ivan too - u never know about who win Russian natonals and who move up or move down. Nobody wants do job here like Flo Wrestling. Americans makes nice products. If u cry that ur steam crash, i am so sorry...In the world there are worse problems. Bye.

I think Martin should send Bader and Willie over to open up FLO Russia.

I think Martin should send Bader and Willie over to open up FLO Russia.

Now in Russia Ramadan, in Ingushetia. Islamic republic, there are like in Africa, bad internet steam, not good arena. Vety aggresive people. But in Ramadan manye nice wrestlers don't compete there. Not intresting Russian nationals for me. Only Rashidov, my friend. geduev miss, bolt, israpilov, makhov (maybe), musukaev etc.. I hope rashidov beat chakaev and become a new Russian champ.