Sign in to follow this  
FreezeWrestling

TR Foley

This guy represents UWW around the world. He is their media poster boy. If you guys see the way he acts on social media, it is abhorrent. He toots his own/UWW horn every second. He puts everyone else on blast but then can't understand why it happens to him/UWW. He is completed thinned skin and can't have a discussion with anyone that disagrees with his facts, or as Trump would say "alternative" facts. Man is not good for the sport. Glad to get that off my chest. It was very therapeutic. 

This guy represents UWW around the world. He is their media poster boy. If you guys see the way he acts on social media, it is abhorrent. He toots his own/UWW horn every second. He puts everyone else on blast but then can't understand why it happens to him/UWW. He is completed thinned skin and can't have a discussion with anyone that disagrees with his facts, or as Trump would say "alternative" facts. Man is not good for the sport. Glad to get that off my chest. It was very therapeutic.

A guy who works for UWW tooting UWW's horn? What is this world coming to?

He is completed thinned skin and can't have a discussion with anyone that disagrees with his facts, or as Trump would say "alternative" facts.

Alternative facts is a Kellyanne Conway line. I know there's a lot of morons running the show in DC so I will give you a pass.

Have you seen all the Flo Bro's twitter feeds? Seems to be the norm these days.

Foley's biggest issue is that he acts as if he is an independent wrestling journalist while being on the payroll of UWW. He is a walking, tweeting conflict of interest.

He also dislikes college wrestling but is presented as an expert in his weekly mailbags.

Guest Kingsland

Foley's biggest issue is that he acts as if he is an independent wrestling journalist while being on the payroll of UWW. He is a walking, tweeting conflict of interest.

He also dislikes college wrestling but is presented as an expert in his weekly mailbags.

The average forum poster follows college wrestling closer than Foley. Last week someone asked him where he thought McKenna was going to transfer and he replied he hadn't even heard that McKenna was thinking about a transfer. This was a week after Flo released the article mind you.

I have no problem with the mailbag. It's an opinion piece and Intermat keeps letting him put it up. I don't always agree with everything he writes, but, if I did get all worked up by something, I would likely stop reading it. I'm not on Twitter much, so I can't comment on that, but again, I can make the choice to not go on Twitter. There are plenty of people on Twitter who would get me worked up if I read their tweets, so I don't. 

FOLEY is great, he offers opinion and insight rather than just bland "scores and quotes" he's young, well connected to higher ups, and experienced in the sport... why are you complaining about free content? Whats the goal here?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Edited by spladle08

Foley is solid. Good opinion pieces, always brings a laugh - actually I think has a lot of insight into the wrestling community through his connections. And if he's tweeting anti-Trump stuff then his facts are correct. 

Mckenna won't transfer. He's a man's man, will finish the job he started. 

FOLEY is great, he offers opinion and insight rather than just bland "scores and quotes" he's young, well connected to higher ups, and experienced in the sport... why are you complaining about free content? Whats the goal here?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Foley, while educated to a point, does not accept dialogue that goes against his views. Instead of being a mature adult, he immediately attacks their character and intelligence. He resembles a dictator. My views or no views. 

I had a good relationship with him until one day I did not agree with his "facts". He then proceeded to attack me and then block me. This is all I need to know about the person he is. I wish him good luck in the future, but I will not support a man that is as close minded as that.