Sign in to follow this  
21guns

Jake Ryan ends his wrestling career.

rolls eyes. I polled the ohio state coaching staff.

Did you poll them about literature?  Since you don't actually know anything about it?  

Still awaiting your first published work, let me know when you actually have the talent to get something published that requires talent.

I'm hearing from two pretty strong sources that this is incorrect information.  But, we'll see.  

Regardless of if he wrestles or not, trolls really chap me.  Ryan, especially in his rookie season, has shown that he can straight up scrap.  I can't, for the life of me, understand how posters slam any college wrestler putting it on the line.  But, whatever, do you. 

I'm hearing from two pretty strong sources that this is incorrect information.  But, we'll see.  

Regardless of if he wrestles or not, trolls really chap me.  Ryan, especially in his rookie season, has shown that he can straight up scrap.  I can't, for the life of me, understand how posters slam any college wrestler putting it on the line.  But, whatever, do you. 

Jake is a good wrestler and from all accounts a great young man.  If he continues he is wished success and if he desires to do something else, then the same success in other endeavors.  

Hawkfanatic is really Buckfanatic and that's just one of his odd traits.  

In any event, when Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn verifies his story we'll know more.

Most likely it was better than yours.  

The guy is an elite wrestler, right now, regardless on whether he ever wrestles again.  He is in the top 3 percentile of ALL wrestlers.  Buckfanatic has clearly no idea about all that, he's just ticked off because his Buckeyes keep finishing behind PSU, so he's gotta take it out on his own wrestlers.  

He clearly wasn't engaged last year, but you are right, was a tough out as a freshman. If his last name wasn't "Ryan", people on this forum wouldn't take cracks at him. Hope he does well moving forward.

for the record, the my message board post (not an article) said 'i'm pretty sure Jake Ryan isn't wrestling any longer'.

something i heard a while back. i do not know definitively if he is done, but i was told that months ago.

in response to you listing authors names, i suppose that's a jab at me b/c I studied writing. not exactly sure why i would be offended by that, but i'm not. 

Edited by Husker_Du