pamela

2017 MFS World Team Trials

Is Nico even wrestling full-time? I thought he said he has a day job in finance or insurance or something.

Correct. He's a financial adviser by day. My money is with his company. My advisers said he works out of the Murrysville office. 

Man 86kg is starting to look awesome in the USA. Heflin DT Cox all are beasts and can do serious damage at worlds with the exodus of Saduleuv to 97kg

Kind of premature based on 1 match.  DT teched him just a few weeks ago.

Edited by KCMO2

He's only had one tough match, I am pretty sure he'll be good to go for the first couple of matches, we'll see if it goes to a third. 

But one tough match will tell. So they could not just have the finals tomorrow? I liked how Dake wrestled Ringer. The less the better. 

Bradley putting it on Nelson.

I agree the styles are different.  I think Cox has a lot of similarities to Dake, actually, and...well, you know.

Yeah, a little like Dake on their feet.  But Cox isn't hitting those chest wraps on anyone. Dake has more variety of scores.. 

Edited by LemonPie

But one tough match will tell. So they could not just have the finals tomorrow? I liked how Dake wrestled Ringer. The less the better. 

I have picked Cox from the get go just saying Taylor should be able to handle one tough match.

I agree with wrestling the next day.

So, for you to put $1000 on Gadsen, how much you you need to get back to bet on him vs Snyder, best of 3?

According to the Flo article that @2td3nf posted the other day, a $1,000 bet on Kyven Gadson would win you $31,000 if he made the WT.

Nobody should get to sit out the mini-tourney unless they won a world medal the previous year.  It's ridiculous that winning the US Open, lets use Ramos as an example: he won narrowly at the US Open.  Why should he get the benefit of sitting out til the best of 3?  He hasn't really separated himself from the field, nor has he won a world medal showing he can produce there, either.

IMO best of 3 should be the next day, and you only get to sit out if you won a world medal in the previous year.  That's the best system.

Anybody giving Gadsen any chance versus Snyder, outside a throw?

He is wrestling pretty well.

Nah.  There's nobody in the US who can challenge Gadsen with anything dynamic in neutral.  As we know, Snyder is just a horse of a different color.