pamela

2017 MFS World Team Trials

Heflin with a huge move to pin Trotman but I missed it!!!  And flo is not replaying it ...... come one guys.  Please?  Tons of down time ... next match not starting.  for minutes.  No replay still.  :(

Pat Downey launches Crutchmer when he's up 9. That guy is a trip. 

It's too bad this guy has such an array of baggage. Talented guy who's fun to watch. If it was just cockiness or him spouting off as some bizarre social media persona, people would write it off as just being colorful. Unfortunately his past is real and isn't going anywhere. Unfortunate.

Marstellar over Valencia. If Chance is in shape I see him beating Anthony consistently. 

Valencia attempting the flying squirrel again and again as time ticks down.  Same as he did at NCAAs.

Note to all wrestlers, if he is losing and time is ticking down, he will try to jump over you and get behind.  

Nahshon disappointed me big time, I picked him to win the mini-tournament! Marsteller looked good and brought out the little brat in Valencia. Not the first time we saw his antics though to be fair he kept it together and didn't try to bitch slap anyone. Nolf looked good but not crushingly good. I'm not sure what to think of his chances now. Zain keeps on going. Eierman managed to get a legit takedown before getting leg-laced out of the tourney.

Did anyone tell Garrett there was a tournament today?  Goes home after a loss to Cruz.

Well crap, I was hoping he'd be the guy to make the weight competitive  on the world scene.. Foiled again!

Edited by sgallan