pamela

2017 MFS World Team Trials

unfortunately, parity just means we suck internationally at that weight. 

I won't use the word suck but I agree with the basic idea.  We need one or two that can really distance themselves.

And Waters up 5-0 on Tomasello.  I saw two crisp and quick TDs.   That said and Waters shoots, Tomasello spins behind, gets gut.  5-4 now.  Back to feet with Waters winning and about 2 min to go in match.

Gilman beat Mega in every position that he usually loses to him in.

#TERRYKNOWS

The beauty for Thomas is that Nico's splits can be used against him in Free, since he can't dive under if necessary and GIlman can just push him out for 1.  That was just a thorough beating in all positions.  I think it might end up being a reversal of Nico's dominance over GIlman in Folkstyle.  It's crazy how much the change from Folk to Free can matter.

I think Rutherford is going to be the guy going forward really quickly, especially if we're going to same day weigh ins, since I've always, fair or not, perceived him to be a little smaller than the other 65s.  He may fit perfectly into the weight, and obviously he's an excellent wrestler.