Sign in to follow this  
Abdullahgadzhi Khuzin

Russian nationals 2017 brucket.

Wow, Kurugliev loses his first match to Musalaliev 1-1 at 86kg. Musaliev goes on to win bronze. Valiev wins gold and looked really good.

Will be interesting to see who Russia sends to Paris at 86kg. Will it be the newly crowned Valiev, the runner-up Kudiyamagomedov, or will Kurugliev or someone else still get some consideration? Also, where was Geduev? I saw an Adam Gagiev in the bracket so was that him with different spelling? (Didn't get through all the videos yet.)

Or do we see Geduev tomorrow back at 74kg?

Abdul, your thoughts would be appreciated as always.

Wow, Kurugliev loses his first match to Musalaliev 1-1 at 86kg. Musaliev goes on to win bronze. Valiev wins gold and looked really good.

Will be interesting to see who Russia sends to Paris at 86kg. Will it be the newly crowned Valiev, the runner-up Kudiyamagomedov, or will Kurugliev or someone else still get some consideration? Also, where was Geduev? I saw an Adam Gagiev in the bracket so was that him with different spelling? (Didn't get through all the videos yet.)

Or do we see Geduev tomorrow back at 74kg?

Abdul, your thoughts would be appreciated as always.

Geduev will competes in WTT in July before Paris vs 74 Russian nat champ

Edited by Abdullahgadzhi Khuzin

Thanks Abdul, and the final session at Russian nationals should be great with 65, 74 and 97 going.

So Geduev is staying down at 74? Did Geduev get injured? Thought I read that somewhere but maybe not.

He came so close to beating Yazdani-Charati in the Olympic finals.

Geduev will competes in WTT in July before Paris vs 74 Russian nat champ

Your the same guy who swore that  Abdulrashid Sadulaev was staying at 86kg and would not face Snyder and had no reason to move up.

I don't believe Geduev can make the 74kg weight and he swore he was looking to wrestle Yazadani to show he was weak and would look for tournaments with him there.  Well Paris and empty weight welcome home Geduev.

I will bet you that he moves to 86