Sign in to follow this  
Idaho

Mejia back on the market...where does he land?

Guest Kingsland

He had a top 5 before deciding on Illinois- I can only remember that Illinois and Oregon State were two of the top 5. I have read Iowa speculation.

I think Minny was in it too.

Guest Kingsland

They have Heinselman coming in 2 years and he could start as a true freshman. They also have Brakan Mead coming in next year, so they could redshirt Heinselman if he needs to put on size. They also have the Decatur brothers coming in 3 years, although it seems doubtful that Jordan (higher ranked one that beat Teasdale) will ever be a 125.

"application error" sounds conspicuous. Wonder what the real issue might be?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'll give him/them the benefit of the doubt for now and take it for what they said. They may have said he was eligible for some type of scholarship that would have paid for a good portion of it, but due to some error he really wasn't eligible, or someone didn't get him signed up in time to get it. Thus he's looking for another school option that would allow him that amount of scholarship coverage.

I've had a kid in a Pac12 and a Big10 room. Both schools out of state.

An 18-19 year old being "independent" isn't the same as a Master's student.

Did they move there a year before enrolling? Because that's exactly what Lee did for PSU this past year in order to get better training & get in state tuition. That's what I did on the recommendation of a friend who did it for undergrad. It works man.

Did they move there a year before enrolling? Because that's exactly what Lee did for PSU this past year in order to get better training & get in state tuition. That's what I did on the recommendation of a friend who did it for undergrad. It works man.

It depends on the states in-state college rules how that works. For some states simply moving for that previous year is not a indication of enough residency to get the full in-state tuition.