HurricaneWrestling

Favorite Wrestling GIFs

More likely that Cox figuratively mopped the floor with Taylor. I could be wrong, but It seems to me the gif shows that Taylor likely failed literally mopping the mat with Cox.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by swoopdown

More likely that Cox figuratively mopped the floor with Taylor. I could be wrong, but It seems to me the gif shows that Taylor likely failed literally mopping the mat with Cox.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This would be the more accurate statement.

Cox figuratively mopped the floor with Taylor... due to his winning the series.

Taylor literally mopped the floor with Cox... when he was pushing Cox' head and Cox was sliding across the mat like a push mop.

This would be the more accurate statement.

Cox figuratively mopped the floor with Taylor... due to his winning the series.

Taylor literally mopped the floor with Cox... when he was pushing Cox' head and Cox was sliding across the mat like a push mop.

It is literally hard to determine who literally mopped the floor.  But, I am leaning towards Cox, as it was Cox's sweat that created the "cleaning fluids" and it was his crackerjack mat awareness that allowed it to accumulate throughout.  To me, the guy madly pushing the mop handle in wild desperation doesn't get majority credit.  Plus, he was not happy with how the mopping turned out.  You have to be proud of your work to be a true mopper!

It is literally hard to determine who literally mopped the floor.  But, I am leaning towards Cox, as it was Cox's sweat that created the "cleaning fluids" and it was his crackerjack mat awareness that allowed it to accumulate throughout.  To me, the guy madly pushing the mop handle in wild desperation doesn't get majority credit.  Plus, he was not happy with how the mopping turned out.  You have to be proud of your work to be a true mopper!

Its depends on the type of mop job going on here. You can be mopping to pick up liquids that were spilled OR you can be mopping to put/spread liquids onto the surface being mopped. In this case I think its the latter.

Hope Brands washed his hand after whacking that science experiment headgear repeatedly.

Ha!  Believe it or not, I started to caption that one "I told ya to clean that nasty headgear, McDonough"

BTW, anybody have a link to the video where, towards the end of a match, Tom comes leaping into view?