Sign in to follow this  
HawkFanactic1

Dake & DT

I hope they find a way to wrestle for Puerto Rico or somewhere in the future because USA Wrestling will not give them a fair shake (I'm sure Rimmel will ban me for this but oh well). They don't give Dake scores and let Cox ice skate across the mat and refuse to wrestle. It's ridiculous and I hope they find other opportunities to wrestle at World's. I would root hard for them both, over our current illegitimate guys.

I hope they find a way to wrestle for Puerto Rico or somewhere in the future because USA Wrestling will not give them a fair shake (I'm sure Rimmel will ban me for this but oh well). They don't give Dake scores and let Cox ice skate across the mat and refuse to wrestle. It's ridiculous and I hope they find other opportunities to wrestle at World's. I would root hard for them both, over our current illegitimate guys.

You cry like a person that got his eye poked or something,  it hasn't done anyone any good anyway. Like said below, LET IT GO!!!!

Anyone have clarity on DT yelling at Zadick? Any wrestling press pick this up and do a real story here?

I'd be very surprised if anything formal comes out at this point. DT is a stand-up guy who had a moment of letting his emotion get the best of him. (I'm not all that upset about the outburst, but can understand how people would be.) Also, DT is still on the national team and is in the WTT if anything happens to J'Den, I'm sure Bill Zadick would rather move past this publicly and has maybe even already reached out to Taylor and Sanderson privately.