Angry_Fish

Suriano Staying but not All Happy

From a SuperSecret Source - he is unhappy because Cael introduced the Utah staple "Fry Sauce" at the dinner table and then hogs it so Suriano and the guys don't get a chance at it! Cael tells them it is the secret to his 159-0 but they can't have it because they have to maintain weight. He proves it adds pounds by showing he went up a full weight class in College - from eating Fry Sauce!

Lol. Two guys arguing about whether its rumor or whether it 'has legs', whether its fact or not, and these are the same guys who recently debated the existence of Wizards and Bigfoot. One of them also wanted to bet his life savings on Aaron Pico. And we are supposed to believe their unsourced claim that Suriano isn't happy. Lol, this is the definition of Fake News. 

Lol. Two guys arguing about whether its rumor or whether it 'has legs', whether its fact or not, and these are the same guys who recently debated the existence of Wizards and Bigfoot. One of them also wanted to bet his life savings on Aaron Pico. And we are supposed to believe their unsourced claim that Suriano isn't happy. Lol, this is the definition of Fake News.

I'm assuming any information about recruiting or otherwise that you share with the board will always come with a named source now, correct?

I'm assuming any information about recruiting or otherwise that you share with the board will always come with a named source now, correct?

I have been here for three years and have yet to share anything, so you have little to worry about with me requiring sources. I am not the one spreading rumors. 

Suriano's dad has never, and will never be happy.

I've heard the same.

Direct quote from Casey Cunningham to someone I know well, "if we only recruited kids who didn't have psycho dad's, we wouldn't have a team".

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I've heard the same.

Direct quote from Casey Cunningham to someone I know well, "if we only recruited kids who didn't have psycho dad's, we wouldn't have a team".

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

You are an Iowa fan, right?

Funny thing, but in my experience the worst psycho sports dads often come from high-status backgrounds.  

Oh the irony, I was thinking this same thing.

We had a dad my wife actually called "Psycho Dad" because of the way he acted, and he was well off financially. The first time my kid beat one of his he was livid. After that he kept wanting my kid to wrestle his biggest kid who was two years older and 20 pounds heavier. Normally I let my kid have at it but I always got this feeling he had an ulterior motive. I never trusted him.

Edited by Zebra

As reported ~18 minute mark here:

http://www.flowrestling.org/article/58268-frl-211-nick-suriano-rumor-mejia-to-iowa-and-the-best-157-s#.WVURUOvyuUk

Maybe he isn't quite "their type of guy"?  Maybe jezuz doesn't love him like he loves Mark Hall?

Maybe it is all BS?  Maybe he is unhappy that Cael made him Medical Forfeit at Bigs?  Maybe he misses Vinnie Bag of Doughnuts?  Maybe he vents and it leaks?  Maybe jezuz is dead and can't love? Maybe...

Does he want to move up to 133 and Cael won't let him? I always thought he was too big to stay at 125 more than a year or two. He was the biggest HS 120 over I've ever seen.

That's a good maybe, but Suriano could just move up like many reported Nickal did last season.  Pretty sure Suriano would think he would win. 

First, in my minds eye.

I sit here wondering why in the world are we having a hay day with this kid from PSU ?

The smallest (In physical stature) on the team. Yet one of the toughest, scrappy guys on the team.

Early on in his college career Nick had to process all of the physical and emotional feelings  :

* That come with a serious ankle injury.

* That came on the eve of the biggest tournament of his young career.

Decisions had to be made on the run. That is, those decisions that were made between the Big Ten tourney and the NCAA.

I'm giving some slack for everyone involved in this one.

Thanks for the topic.

More to shall be revealed

I seem to remember Frank Molinaro being one of the reasons why Nick said he decided to go to Penn State, though I don't know what exactly their connection was (same school in NJ?). Anyway, I was wondering if he was upset when Frank left. But then again there weren't any rumors of transferring to VA Tech...