Sign in to follow this  
Flying-Tiger

Brands Wants To Have His Cake and Eat It Too

You called me Mr. Obtuse, which is not just a noun but a proper noun of your own creation in an attempt to be insulting.

References to Mr. Obtuse may be found in a 1795 article in The Gentleman's Magazine (London, England), as well as in the 1872 play, The Dark Seance: A Farce in Two Acts.  Therefore, attributing its creation to Mr. F. Tiger seems quite the stretch.  

OTOH, perhaps he's simply centuries older than even the average Lehigh fan.

Let's be clear. He is granting a release, it is just conditional, correct?

For all of my issues with how Sanderson handled Bubba, he did in fact grant him a release he just limited where he could go. I am sure each coach and/or program has solid reasoning for their conditions.

HawkeyeReport is my home board fellas. I was just pointing out its the Penn State fans that are quick to drag Tom in the mud. Dont you have your own transfer issues to worry about right now? Clearly not everyone is having phun

Actually, its Iowa fans on HR that are also quick to drag Brands into the mud, to use your words.

Actually, its Iowa fans on HR that are also quick to drag Brands into the mud, to use your words.

Suriano is stuck in the mud. Will Cael give him a release? Bubba Jenkins sure made the most of his "release".. Tit for tat? Edited by WildTurkey44

Yeah, but those who admit someone is right, which you did above, and still throw indiscriminate douchcards ..............they are trolls. Stop making trouble and we'll get along fine.

Does anyone care if they get along with you? Lol

HawkeyeReport is my home board fellas. I was just pointing out its the Penn State fans that are quick to drag Tom in the mud. Dont you have your own transfer issues to worry about right now? Clearly not everyone is having phun

Well, no offense, but 140 pounders are pretty easy to drag through things, including mud.