mostTD

Spanish GP Stream

I recall that this was streamed last year but the camera position was really far away and there was no view of the scoreboard.

Anyone remember how to find it on youtube?

Yes, please post a good stream. I don't think Flo is covering it so we shouldn't have to deal with the spinning wheel of death whilst Sirs Taylor and Dake represent their houses in a most honorable and noble fashion on the battlefields of Madrid.

Will someone start The David Taylor Network so we can see him win again?

Yep, making light of it. Because it is so damned frustrating. All that talent and he can't get past two guys - who just happen to be the two he needs to get past to have a chance at the big Titles.

Edited by WillieBoy

Will someone start The David Taylor Network so we can see him win again?

Yep, making light of it. Because it is so damned frustrating. All that talent and he can't get past two guys - who just happen to be the two he needs to get past to have a chance at the big Titles.

Its more than two guys that he couldn't/can't get past.

2012: Andrew Howe who lost to JB

2013: Kyle Dake who lost to JB

2014: Jordan Burroughs

2015: Kyle Dake who lost to JB

2016: Kyle Dake who lost to Cox

2017: Jden Cox

preliminary entries were up from what I saw. Not a ton of star power but some different countries in there. India's entries at 57 are tough. Green vs. Chamizo and Burroughs vs. Shabanau.

Edited by OhioSpladle

This is a travesty! A betrayal of epic proportions. DT was destined for glory in the fighting pits of Madrid. And just like that his devoted fans get Pearl Harbored by this news. The only way DT and USAW can make us whole is by bringing home 2018 Gold in the Paris and Madrid Grand Prix, the Schultz Memorial, Granma y Cerro Pelado, the Farrell Open, and the Canada Cup. Anything less and the DT faithful will leave their Magic Man socks on the mat and walk off bare foot into the sunset.

This is a travesty! A betrayal of epic proportions. DT was destined for glory in the fighting pits of Madrid. And just like that his devoted fans get Pearl Harbored by this news. The only way DT and USAW can make us whole is by bringing home 2018 Gold in the Paris and Madrid Grand Prix, the Schultz Memorial, Granma y Cerro Pelado, the Farrell Open, and the Canada Cup. Anything less and the DT faithful will leave their Magic Man socks on the mat and walk off bare foot into the sunset.

I knew you'd take this hard, man.

What if he takes home a Prowl title instead?  That should be worth something, right?  Maybe that's why he decided not to defend his spanish GP title.  

What if he takes home a Prowl title instead?  That should be worth something, right?  Maybe that's why he decided not to defend his spanish GP title.  

A title in a one and done organization. Tommy Maddox was the last athlete I know of who garnered glory in a pitiful league and went on to get a ring.... albeit as a backup. I just don't see it happening with DT.

zy-WCDHyiyV-zSbChg-Th-XUN-k=.gif

A title in a one and done organization. Tommy Maddox was the last athlete I know of who garnered glory in a pitiful league and went on to get a ring.... albeit as a backup. I just don't see it happening with DT.

zy-WCDHyiyV-zSbChg-Th-XUN-k=.gif

If PROWL is the wrestling equivalent of the XFL, I say DT should join and adopt the moniker "He Hate Me."