A notch below Jammen.

That's a ridiculous comparison!

Please explain your logic behind this?

If you don't im going to create a thread surveying the boards on who is greater... and when the results come back I'm going to demand you tell me you were wrong and I was right because I know all things when it comes to these boards!

"The right people" agree with me and I speak for people who dont feel like posting themselves!

I represent the masses I tell you!

The masses!!!

This board brings up some guy named LI Marty on a somewhat frequent basis. He'd have to be under consideration just for that, and I'm no LI Marty fan. Never even read one of his posts. They all pre date my posting here.

lol LiMarty and BIG are legends.

I've been READING the boards as a guest since '08. LiMarty was OBNOXIOUS and was always TRYING to promote New York wrestling more SPECIFICALLY the Long Island area. Definitely one of the TOP posters on here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was LiMarty the guy who posted saying something like David Taylor was too small to wrestle at 149/157 and would never grow into the weight? I believe he made a bet that if Taylor did well he would voluntarily stay off the forums for a year? 

Edited by BigTenFanboy

This list is subject to change:

1. Bigmik(All around great poster. Jack of all trades. Some don't like me but I'm the best regardless.)

2. Quicksingle (Earliest debate teammate in defending/demonstrating as true world wide common knowledge claims that people on the board were simply ignorant of.)

3. The Historian (Mr. Fact check)

4. Morris Johnson (great stories. Great over all wrestling insight)

5. Sgallan (old school version)

6. Lucas bros (good guys, regular debate partners, good stories)

7. HurricaneWrestling (When in debate mode, a force to be reckoned with. High IQ individual most likely. 2 SD's above average, am I right?)

A little more fuzzy here...

8. Diego2:( Underrated poster from New York. Was far more bright than most. Could break down and argument better than most.)

9. Big: Most influential poster about a decade and a half ago

10. Joint Doc: Was great in the NWT section

11. JimmytheGent: Inappropriate but hilarious at times in the NWT

Honorable Mention: Vak (My first foil. Wants everyone to forget how he used to be the biggest.....LEHIGH fan on the boards. I didn't forget!

Hawkfever/Hounded Hawk/Willie: The first perpetually offended, persecution-complex-having posters I came across. Were responsible for many of the great debates from 2006-2009.

DF: Perhaps the greatest troll of all time. Probably deserves his own category.

This list is subject to change:

1. Bigmik(All around great poster. Jack of all trades. Some don't like me but I'm the best regardless.)

2. Quicksingle (Earliest debate teammate in defending/demonstrating as true world wide common knowledge claims that people on the board were simply ignorant of.)

3. The Historian (Mr. Fact check)

4. Morris Johnson (great stories. Great over all wrestling insight)

5. Sgallan (old school version)

6. Lucas bros (good guys, regular debate partners, good stories)

7. HurricaneWrestling (When in debate mode, a force to be reckoned with. High IQ individual most likely. 2 SD's above average, am I right?)

A little more fuzzy here...

8. Diego2:( Underrated poster from New York. Was far more bright than most. Could break down and argument better than most.)

9. Big: Most influential poster about a decade and a half ago

10. Joint Doc: Was great in the NWT section

11. JimmytheGent: Inappropriate but hilarious at times in the NWT

Honorable Mention: Vak (My first foil. Wants everyone to forget how he used to be the biggest.....LEHIGH fan on the boards. I didn't forget!

Hawkfever/Hounded Hawk/Willie: The first perpetually offended, persecution-complex-having posters I came across. Were responsible for many of the great debates from 2006-2009.

DF: Perhaps the greatest troll of all time. Probably deserves his own category.

Bigmik is a LEGEND....

in his own mind...

Was LiMarty the guy who posted saying something like David Taylor was too small to wrestle at 149/157 and would never grow into the weight? I believe he made a bet that if Taylor did well he would voluntarily stay off the forums for a year?

I'm pretty sure that was him. There was NY kid that graduated around the same time that Marty was touting as being able to beat Taylor as well. Can't remember the kids name but Taylor faced him and took him apart.

Edit: Johnny Greishemer of Edinboro. Was 2x NY state champ. Greishemer was a true soph and Taylor a redshirt frosh. Taylor majored him 25-12. Greishemer did lose in the rd of 12 at ncaas that year, but Marty had him locked in to beat Taylor and that didn't happen.

Edited by tec87

Headshuck,

Your post quality has steadily decreased ever since Minnesota starting losing. Once upon a time you were solid. Your best work was during Iowa's three year championship run several years ago. The Tbar1977/Flying Tiger spats got you off track. With hard work, you can get back to your old form.

I'm pretty sure that was him. There was NY kid that graduated around the same time that Marty was touting as being able to beat Taylor as well. Can't remember the kids name but Taylor faced him and took him apart.

Marty must be given credit for his support of Dake. He loudly and repeatedly claimed that Dake would beat and embarrass Taylor and he was right. Marty even put his body on the line for his beliefs. As you all may recall, he was beat up by one wrestler's mom that he criticized on a message board.

Headshuck,

Your post quality has steadily decreased ever since Minnesota starting losing. Once upon a time you were solid. Your best work was during Iowa's three year championship run several years ago. The Tbar1977/Flying Tiger spats got you off track. With hard work, you can get back to your old form.

Good feedback. I am the ONLY poster with a warning point so I've got that going for me.