Posters of the Year for the 2016-2017 wrestling season

1) Bigmik: Obviously. The standard. Consistently drops gems on those with ears to hear. A national treasure.

2) Tbar1977: He sets the tone for the board. Leader of the PSU regime. Consistently in the center of discussion. Currently renting space in a few poster's heads (you know who you are). Taylor apologist. Consistently wins the debate over the national duals.

3) MSU158: Consistently on the wrong side of the debate, yet always in the middle of it. Useful posts calculating NCAA team scores. Reliable for picking the top 3 team finishes (just remember to switch the #1 team on his list with #2 PSU before placing any bets! My #1 foil.

4) Wrestlingnerd: Richie Rich. #2nd richest poster on the board behind...me! :). Intelligent posts. Too easily annoyed at times, but solid posts in both the college and international forums.

5) Flying Tiger. Never backs away from an argument. Always in an argument for his unapologetic PSU fandom. Entertaining rivalry with headshuck.

Edited by bigmik

9. Big: Most influential poster about a decade and a half ago

DF: Perhaps the greatest troll of all time. Probably deserves his own category.

Has it been that long since Big was posting?  Damn, I'm getting old.

And I can't believe that DF hasn't been mentioned more.  He has to be one of the most intentionally/unintentionally humorous, mentally disturbed individuals on the forum.  He's probably too busy looking for his stolen state medal to post anymore.

WildTurkey,

You are one of the most influential Iowa posters on the board. I have to rate you highly amongst the Iowa faithful since you stayed around here while many seemed to take their ball and go home after Penn State started winning.

Top Iowa posters:

1) Vak. Longevity. "Mr. Iowa". A force when he's "On". Intelligent. Sadly, in recent times has resorted to blatant sophistry to "win" arguments. I don't blame him too much, he's clearly being overworked at the office. I go back and forth with a lot of posters, but Vak has historically been my favorite. You play the game well Vak, but remember who put the ball in your hands.

2) WildTurkey: You like to "fite" as KMF would say. Entertaining back and forth with Flying Tiger. #1 GILMAN defender

3) Alwayswrestling. Old school. Lives in NE now, but always has Iowa on his heart. Respectable individual.

4) Tec87: I put you here because you are the most consistent Metcalf apologist of all time. Nobody loves Metcalf more than you. You took the torch from MSU158, who took it from Vak, and have been carrying it proudly ever since. Please just don't get caught trying to sneak your homemade Metcalf bust into the National Wrestling Hall of Fame through the backdoor.

5) MSU158: Benedict Arnold. You should be cheering for your home team. Sad!

Has it been that long since Big was posting?  Damn, I'm getting old.

And I can't believe that DF hasn't been mentioned more.  He has to be one of the most intentionally/unintentionally humorous, mentally disturbed individuals on the forum.  He's probably too busy looking for his stolen state medal to post anymore.

I mentioned him on page 1. DF aka Delfino may deserve his own category. Top 5 funniest poster.

PD2 only posts on things related to PD3.

Bigmik posts on all topic within these forums there for by sheer range and depth (or lack their off)

Bigmik. Is. Crowned. As. The. Greatest. Of. All. Time.

He. Is. Living. A. Modern. Day. Dynasty.

But PDIII IS American wrestling, so by extension PDII is now the voice/mouthpiece/apologist/ of all American wrestling.

I know he doesn't have the volume of posts as many of the others mentioned, but what about MACtruck? Quite an impressive poster with top notch grammer and spelling. He also claimed his son could hold his own with Snyder and certainly wouldn't get pinned. (He was wrong)

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Has it been that long since Big was posting? Damn, I'm getting old.

And I can't believe that DF hasn't been mentioned more. He has to be one of the most intentionally/unintentionally humorous, mentally disturbed individuals on the forum. He's probably too busy looking for his stolen state medal to post anymore.

DF was the guy i was trying to remember. That guy was a nut!