What do you guys think?  It is ridiculous to compare him to the likes of 5words or Mudflap?  How about JB or SHP?

I am really interested to hear what the minority has to say on this very important topic!

So, you wanna know how great Bigmik is?  

Well, after World War Il, General George Patton asked BigMik for his autograph.

Said he'd patterned himself after BigMik.

- You getting all this, MSU?

BIG and LI Marty?? hall of famers? Wow. Big was an anti American troll named Eugene somethingChenko and Marty was just a troll. The Mods finally permanently banned Big and Marty left to pursue a media gig that shocked everyone. JTTS was funny, JT1 did his research but got spun up easily and probably had to breathe into a paper bag alot. Nobody really sticks out as a Forum Superstar.

Who were the absolute worst posters? I have someone I have been trying to remember for days and keep coming up blank. I just remember it wasn't too many years ago he was on often. Would argue with just about anyone, and every time someone said something about him he would just ask questions and ask to elaborate on what they meant. 

Who were the absolute worst posters? I have someone I have been trying to remember for days and keep coming up blank. I just remember it wasn't too many years ago he was on often. Would argue with just about anyone, and every time someone said something about him he would just ask questions and ask to elaborate on what they meant.

Superold?

On ‎7‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 3:35 PM, KCMO2 said:

Has it been that long since Big was posting?  Damn, I'm getting old.

And I can't believe that DF hasn't been mentioned more.  He has to be one of the most intentionally/unintentionally humorous, mentally disturbed individuals on the forum.  He's probably too busy looking for his stolen state medal to post anymore.

right?  it can't be.

i nominate Braunman biggest troll. that guy was just a dope.