• Please log in to reply
88 replies to this topic

#81 TBar1977

TBar1977

Gold Member

• Members
  • 9,479 posts

Posted 17 July 2017 - 07:36 AM

Oh no!  Someone who agrees with you disagreed with me, so that's the end of it!  Is that how you think arguments work?  Truly sad.

Several of my posts have been "Liked".  Since they agree with me, does that mean that the argument is actually over and your preferred point of view is actually wrong?  Of course not.  Only a fool would claim that because someone agreed with their position, then that means the debate is ended.  Which makes sense given the person putting forward that line of thinking.

ETA:  And I notice you didn't address the fact that you called me a bully only a few posts after coming in with the name-calling.  Laughable stuff.

You started with the disparagement. You guys always do. 

And I never claimed I was right or Lurker was right because Lurker agreed with me, or me with him. I simply claimed he had pegged your argument correctly as being over the top, which is quite obviously was and remains. 

I have set aside funds to have six Green Bay Packers be my pall bearers, that way they can let me down one final time. 

#82 smcfee

smcfee

Bronze Member

• Members
  • 397 posts

Posted 17 July 2017 - 07:38 AM

Tbar, did guns take over your account?

Even a blind hog eventually can find a truffle if he sniffs hard enough!

#83 VakAttack

VakAttack

Hall of Fame Member

• Members
  • 23,574 posts

Posted 17 July 2017 - 07:40 AM

You started with the disparagement. You guys always do. 

And I never claimed I was right or Lurker was right because Lurker agreed with me, or me with him. I simply claimed he had pegged your argument correctly as being over the top, which is quite obviously was and remains. 

Lets go to the Instant Replay!

Vak, stop already. You are not doing your side of the debate any favors.

Here was the parernalistic post you used to involve yourself, but I'm condescending.  "Truly you have a dizzying intellect."

You have decided that you are right, and therefore lurker must be right, because he agrees with you.  That's not how it works.  It's the height of condescension and over-inflated ego, actually.  And after making that decision, consciously or subconsciously, you accuse me of always insisting I'm right.  Hilarious.

Collegiate Wrestling's Premier Thought Leader

#84 TBar1977

TBar1977

Gold Member

• Members
  • 9,479 posts

Posted 17 July 2017 - 07:49 AM

You have decided that you are right, and therefore lurker must be right, because he agrees with you.  That's not how it works.  It's the height of condescension and over-inflated ego, actually.  And after making that decision, consciously or subconsciously, you accuse me of always insisting I'm right.  Hilarious.

Nobody is right. This is all opinion. The NCAA has rules and you don't like them, so you place your own value system on those rules and overstate their intent, application, and result. 

• denny likes this

I have set aside funds to have six Green Bay Packers be my pall bearers, that way they can let me down one final time. 

#85 TBar1977

TBar1977

Gold Member

• Members
  • 9,479 posts

Posted 17 July 2017 - 07:51 AM

You are projecting again, Vak. It is stone cold obvious.

#86 TBar1977

TBar1977

Gold Member

• Members
  • 9,479 posts

Posted 17 July 2017 - 08:17 AM

Thank you for informing me that there is a rule allowing coaches to deny a release.  I was unaware.

And Vak, this post was your typical condescending self, albeit directed towards Lurker not myself, long before I interacted with you here. You brought this stuff on your own self here. 

#87 Tofurky

Tofurky

Gold Member

• Members
  • 3,539 posts

Posted 17 July 2017 - 08:50 AM

Back on topic, why is Suriano possibly leaving PSU for Rutgers?

• Housebuye likes this

#88 headshuck

headshuck

Hall of Fame Member

• Members
  • 15,222 posts

Posted 17 July 2017 - 08:54 AM

Less fan support perhaps?

#89 TBar1977

TBar1977

Gold Member

• Members
  • 9,479 posts

Posted 17 July 2017 - 09:03 AM

Back on topic, why is Suriano possibly leaving PSU for Rutgers?

Nobody knows. Not even The Shadow.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users