• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 Konquest

Konquest

Bronze Member

• Members
  • 111 posts

Posted 22 July 2017 - 02:25 PM

David Carr OH vs. Tyler Dow from WI. Carr overwhelmed Dow a little there, but WI has some nice wrestlers here. Props to Askren. 

Joe Lee IN vs Kharchla from OH. No match. Kharchla not able to go. 

Dow is not an Askren club kid.  The cadet FS AA trio of O'Toole, Medora, and Otto are Askren kids.  Aric Bohn in Greco I believe was the sole JR GR AA.  Aaron Schulist was their lone JR FS AA.

Dow comes from Stoughton, a GREAT HS program which has some connections with some overseas GR training and competition.  Cadet GR champ Hunter Lewis is also from Stoughton.  It's north of Madison.  The Askren kids train in the west suburbs of Milwaukee (Ben's gym), north suburbs (Max's gym) and now in Green Bay (Josh Wagner's gym)

#22 TBar1977

TBar1977

Hall of Fame Member

• Members
  • 12,859 posts

Posted 22 July 2017 - 11:46 PM

Dow is not an Askren club kid. The cadet FS AA trio of O'Toole, Medora, and Otto are Askren kids. Aric Bohn in Greco I believe was the sole JR GR AA. Aaron Schulist was their lone JR FS AA.

Dow comes from Stoughton, a GREAT HS program which has some connections with some overseas GR training and competition. Cadet GR champ Hunter Lewis is also from Stoughton. It's north of Madison. The Askren kids train in the west suburbs of Milwaukee (Ben's gym), north suburbs (Max's gym) and now in Green Bay (Josh Wagner's gym)

Thx Konquest.

Penn State - NCAA Champions 7 of the last 8 Years

#23 ConnorsDad

ConnorsDad

Bronze Member

• Members
  • 755 posts

Posted 03 August 2017 - 12:20 PM

113 Champ Ty Smith scored 16 straight points in less than a period to win 16-6. Reminds me of a Penn State wrestler when he runs back to center and gets set to re start.

One of our Nevada boys!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users