BigTimeFan

Junior World Freestyle Aug 1 -2

In terms of McKee's finals opponent it's Akhmedov from Russia who took bronze in the European juniors. The winner of Euro Juniors was Rahimzadeh from Azer. He lost to Ravinder in the round of 16 today and then Ravinder lost to McKee. The other bronze in European juniors was the Georgian that McKee beat in the first round. Why am I typing out all these difficult to spell names I never heard? Because I think we have every reason to believe based on his performance so far that McKee could take home gold.

Looking at the Russian who is in the finals at 96kg he has absolutely no resume in the UWW database. Meanwhile the German Moore is facing for bronze has a pretty weak resume. 

That German is no pushover. Not the most athletic guy, but big and strong. I watched one of his matches against GEO.

What I love about Hall is the vast variety of his scoring moves, and the way he scores from defensive positions. Iran wrestler had good shots at him that work on everyone else, but they all turned into points for Hall. Guy is as slick as they come. 

TBar - I really appreciate the color you shared. I would subscribe but between not wanting to wake up at 2am and the need to go to work, can't get sufficient benefit.

I'm at work now and will be checking this board for any color commentary folks are willing to provide. Thanks in advance!

TBar - I really appreciate the color you shared. I would subscribe but between not wanting to wake up at 2am and the need to go to work, can't get sufficient benefit.

I'm at work now and will be checking this board for any color commentary folks are willing to provide. Thanks in advance!

Right now there is a bunch of rhythmic gymnastics dancing or something going on on the mats. It's a pre-finals dance show. Very elegant. 

Mark hall announced this is his last tournament at 74kg for those who didn't see it. He's tough and definitely a monster in freestyle but I think he's quite a ways off from being able to go with Taylor or cox (or burroughs/dake if he stayed at 74). He is the future, but there's some time before he will be able to take the reigns imo..

Watching Shapiev's matches. He's pretty impressive. Russian transplant. Apparently he lost to the Iranian at the Asian Championships, but I think he could give Hall a match. Still have to favor Hall though.

Can't wait. Juniors are tough and surprising. Think that Sadulaev leap frogged them altogether and went from Cadet to Seniors and won. Who's in and who's not in any given year and what it means to be returning champ is different in Juniors perhaps more so than most other tournaments.

Mark hall announced this is his last tournament at 74kg for those who didn't see it. He's tough and definitely a monster in freestyle but I think he's quite a ways off from being able to go with Taylor or cox (or burroughs/dake if he stayed at 74). He is the future, but there's some time before he will be able to take the reigns imo..

Hall doesn't look that big for 74kg as it is, how is he going to move up? 

It's saying:

Error loading player

Go to Browser Settings -> Request Desktop Site

I'm playing on a desktop with Chrome. Can't figure it out. 

You are working from a mobile device? I would first off power off your phone and also clear browsing history. It's a lame suggestion but start there.