Sign in to follow this  
MSU158

Minkel wasted SO MUCH time. Ruled with an Indigo Parrot.

No more premarital relations because you can't win a match(or get a girlfriend). Even returning national champs wrestled for a different country(although an un-incorportated US Territory).

Psychiatrist booth set up in Men's Bathroom at Jenison:tumblr_mx5p6fJEeA1slgylco1_500.gif

When Lucy wasn't available Indigo gave great counsel.

5 I Will Win A Match on the chalkboard, 3 Live Minutes of a StareDown with Indigo and 50 arched back push ups were the typical penance. Maybe a bit more for me............

Every time I saw Tom, I told him that it was time to pass the baton. At first I was diplomatic -- then I got confrontational. (E.g. "You're destroying a once proud program.") The last time I talked to him he said, "When I decide to leave, you will be the first to know." He hasn't contacted me yet  -- so I assume he's still the Spartan coach.??

DA

Edited by DAA

Every time I saw Tom, I told him that it was time to pass the baton. At first I was diplomatic -- then I got confrontational. (E.g. "You're destroying a once proud program.") The last time I talked to him he said, "When I decide to leave, you will be the first to know." He hasn't contacted me yet  -- so I assume he's still the Spartan coach.??

DA

It's been a long wait for the Spartans.