No. 

Metcalf- '10 DNP

'13 DNP

'14 DNP

'15 DNP

Ramos- '14 DNP

'15 DNP

Dennis- '16 DNP

I hadn't been back to this thread since I originally posted in it, but I think this list goes to prove that Iowa City is the best light weight training center in the United States, as I originally stated. Add to that Mr. Thomas Gilman is now in the finals of the Worlds and the HWC is friggin' mighty... this coming from a guy who likes Oklahoma State WAY more than I like Iowa.

The Pie Man is off his trolling game today, having been rocked by the dominance of Thomas Gilman.

Dominance?  He lost his 2nd match.  USA corrupt.   Did you also notice that they wouldn't stand Gwiz up in the final 10 seconds?

Edited by LemonPie

I hadn't been back to this thread since I originally posted in it, but I think this list goes to prove that Iowa City is the best light weight training center in the United States, as I originally stated. Add to that Mr. Thomas Gilman is now in the finals of the Worlds and the HWC is friggin' mighty... this coming from a guy who likes Oklahoma State WAY more than I like Iowa.

Who likes OSU?  Lemonpie?  Not true at all and if it was OSU wouldn't claim him anyways.  He's PSU through and through.  Enough so he'll root against half of team USA for the fun of it.

Who likes OSU?  Lemonpie?  Not true at all and if it was OSU wouldn't claim him anyways.  He's PSU through and through.  Enough so he'll root against half of team USA for the fun of it.

He roots against PSU for the fun of it as well. Equal opportunity basher. 

Me; I prefer John Smith and his crew to Tom Brands and his crew. Though I will say I have never been an Iowa hater/basher and I love when Tom Brands plays into the stereotypes that everyone thinks of him, his coaching style and his program. That robot thing he did on Flo during Gilman's "movie" was hilarious.

Gilman did a great job of beating unranked wrestlers.  

I usually like your stuff, but this one is really ridiculous.

If you have an issue with whom Gilman had to go through to make the finals this year and earn a world silver medal at a minimum, take it up with Lalovic and the UWW board.

I was an Iowa hater long before I became a PSU bandwagoner.  Only two reasons I started rooting for PSU.  Cael and beating Iowa. 

Edited by LemonPie