Sign in to follow this  
Medicine_Man

Suriano Granted Release With Attorney's Help

Nick Suriano has been granted a release from Penn State so he could transfer to Rutgers, the Nittany Lions confirmed. Suriano's release was granted after his attorney, Abbas Jadidi, met with Coach Cael Sanderson it the wrestling practice room...both Jadidi and Sanderson were dressed in practice gear, but media was not allowed inside.  Suriano finished with a 16-3 record as a true freshman and, back in high school, posted a 159-0 career record. 

35714501204_36eb49cb3f_o_d.jpg

Edited by Medicine_Man

I'm a little surprised that Jads is ok with playing second fiddle to his client.

Jads knows he's the only one whose won anything, so he'll happily let the kid think he's a big deal. Jads is a good man

Nick Suriano has been granted a release from Penn State so he could transfer to Rutgers, the Nittany Lions confirmed. Suriano's release was granted after his attorney, Abbas Jadidi, met with Coach Cael Sanderson it the wrestling practice room...both Jadidi and Sanderson were dressed in practice gear, but media was not allowed inside.  Suriano finished with a 16-3 record as a true freshman and, back in high school, posted a 159-0 career record. 

35714501204_36eb49cb3f_o_d.jpg

That is hilarious..I love it!

I thought this was going to have some reference to me and "My Cousin Vinny".  Nice swerve!

I assure you that your prowess as counsel for wrestlers was well known to Suriano, but the choice came down to which attorney would fare better in the practice room with Carl.....that and a small matter of the attire you chose while defending Metcalf.

36188809950_375e5bddd9_o_d.jpg

Edited by Medicine_Man