Sign in to follow this  
Cletus_Tucker

Suriano, the move is off?

I have to believe so. Cael pretty much has gotten his pick of recruits and he may have had the inside edge on Lee with being in state. There is probably no higher level of technical knowledge and effective application than at Penn Sate/Nittany Lion wrestling club (Ohio State has a claim).

Iowa has a big advantage in that with the team not loaded with stars, they're likely to have a king's ransom available for a prized recruit. I still think Cael lands him if he had had interest in the PA stand out.

Does Nebraska have a better OTC? You'd better believe they do,!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Actually according to Jordan Burroughs they don't. Its more about what you yourself do with it as an individual.

James Green has done pretty well at the Nebraska ROTC. He's done so much more than Taylor or Zain. A true credit to Manning and Snyder. They are getting it done!

Edited by cjc007

James Green has done pretty well at the Nebraska ROTC. He's done so much more than Taylor or Zain. A true credit to Manning and Snyder. They are getting it done!

What?

Agreed they're getting it done. They're doing an awesome job. But you said Nebraska has a better OTC.

at 5:15 Burroughs talks about his training situation a bit. He basically says you don't need the "best" training environment to succeed. Its more about what you do with it as an individual.

Basically I'm giving Burroughs and Green credit for accomplishing more while receiving less.

Edited by BigTenFanboy

Pretty sure the OTC is in Colorado Springs.

But even if I'm wrong, Nebraska does not have a better OTC than Penn State. It's not even close.

I count world medals over facilities.

Now, Penn State has all the money and recruits they need. Probably more than they need. They just can't get away from their folkstyle roots. It's a shame they put so much emphasis on leg riding and crab rides instead of low singles.

Not better, but far more successful.

So where

I count world medals over facilities.

Now, Penn State has all the money and recruits they need. Probably more than they need. They just can't get away from their folkstyle roots. It's a shame they put so much emphasis on leg riding and crab rides instead of low singles.

Sure, but we're discussing the appeal to a high school junior.    Did he even give a look at Nebraska's OTC, despite all their world medals?    We're not interested in where you would want to go train, (we = myself and my goldfish across the room on the counter) this is about Lee and whether Cael may have been able to land him had he been interested in him at the time.    Myself personally I'd like to train where the training partners and the techniques are the highest levels.   The collection of medals is wonderful at Nebraska OTC, no question there.  Burroughs says it's the individual though, so there's that.             

Pretty sure the OTC is in Colorado Springs.   

But even if I'm wrong, Nebraska does not have a better OTC than Penn State.    It's not even close.

You could throw a dirty old wrestling mat in the middle of a high traffic highway and cover it with dog poop and CJC would say it's a better RTC than the NLWC.

You could throw a dirty old wrestling mat in the middle of a high traffic highway and cover it with dog poop and CJC would say it's a better RTC than the NLWC.

Yeah, those world medals are dog shyte.

Is that a crack at the Ohio Regional Training Center?

Yeah, those world medals are dog shyte.

Is that a crack at the Ohio Regional Training Center?

World medals have nothing to do with your hatred.

No it's not a crack at Ohio. I have nothing but love and respect for tOSU program. It's a crack at you and your bias.

You take all these shots at the PSU wrestlers and we all know if they were elsewhere you would love them.

Edited by BigTenFanboy

World medals have nothing to do with your hatred.

No it's not a crack at Ohio. I have nothing but love and respect for tOSU program. It's a crack at you and your bias.

You take all these shots at the PSU wrestlers and we all know if they were elsewhere you would love them.

You have no idea of what I'm thinking, you egotistical troll.

My big question:

If Suriano wasn't at Penn State would Spencer Lee have gone there ?

A good question and Impossible to say for sure ( certainly Cael would have emphasized recruiting someone) - but my guess is that Lee would have ended up at Iowa regardless. Signing Suriano has turned out to be a costly mistake for PSU, but Lee seemed pretty convinced that Iowa could best fit his freestyle aspirations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk