Sign in to follow this  
Cletus_Tucker

Suriano, the move is off?

Keep in mind I'm stating I don't believe Cael will punish him.      I do believe things will smooth over because it's out that it's the old man who wants to pull him for his own reasons.   I don't think I'm breaking any ground to say it's ego related.   If anything I think hos team mates may view him as a victim here.    As usual MSU158 has taken that to mean a punishment is in order and he has his narrative to slam Cael over.   I don't see punishment arising from this but of course it remains to be seen. 

Completely inaccurate.  I haven't been slamming Cael on this at all.  In fact, the only times I have are the Bubba Jenkins fiasco and National Duals.  You were the one that brought up punishment, not me.  I simply said why that word shouldn't even have been mentioned........

Oh and I do like to draw attention to his stellar acting career, from time to time: https://goo.gl/images/GLdEA9

Edited by MSU158

Keep in mind I'm stating I don't believe Cael will punish him.      I do believe things will smooth over because it's out that it's the old man who wants to pull him for his own reasons.   I don't think I'm breaking any ground to say it's ego related.   If anything I think hos team mates may view him as a victim here.    As usual MSU158 has taken that to mean a punishment is in order and he has his narrative to slam Cael over.   I don't see punishment arising from this but of course it remains to be seen. 

If Cael was as big a SOB as some people make him out to be, he would of wanted to block the transfer just so he could suspend him for the year, lol.

Completely inaccurate.  I haven't been slamming Cael on this at all.  In fact, the only times I have are the Bubba Jenkins fiasco and National Duals.  You were the one that brought up punishment, not me.  I simply said why that word shouldn't even have been mentioned........

Oh and I do like to draw attention to his stellar acting career, from time to time: https://goo.gl/images/GLdEA9

MSU I get it from TBAR, my attempt at humor sailing over his head, but from you too?    Aren't you the cool hip guy with all the monitors and lap tops in your man cave  for the best sporting event viewing experience?  Or maybe that's counter productive to a sense of humor.  I'm not sure.    I finished that punishment line with making him say grace at team meals just in case.       

Look, if Cael was this evil guy some make him out to be, there could be quite a bit of hurdles to complete before being allowed back.    Plenty of coaches out there who if you put them in a bad position, or even if you don't, they make life hell for the person.  Conduct detrimental tot he team, there's guys who will not even issue a release, let alone let them back.   There's plenty there to where someone else might say too bad we don't want you back, or you're taking less scholarship money, we've ear marked some of it for someone else.   Lets not play dumb here.    

MSU I get it from TBAR, my attempt at humor sailing over his head, but from you too?    Aren't you the cool hip guy with all the monitors and lap tops in your man cave  for the best sporting event viewing experience?  Or maybe that's counter productive to a sense of humor.  I'm not sure.    I finished that punishment line with making him say grace at team meals just in case.       

Look, if Cael was this evil guy some make him out to be, there could be quite a bit of hurdles to complete before being allowed back.    Plenty of coaches out there who if you put them in a bad position, or even if you don't, they make life hell for the person.  Conduct detrimental tot he team, there's guys who will not even issue a release, let alone let them back.   There's plenty there to where someone else might say too bad we don't want you back, or you're taking less scholarship money, we've ear marked some of it for someone else.   Lets not play dumb here.    

I get ya.  I definitely did use your post to push a narrative.  It just wasn't the narrative you insinuated!

And, yes, I am extremely hip and uber cool with an exceptional sense of humor.  However, I am not limited to my man cave.  I am able to move my command center if viewership demands!

Edited by MSU158

Here is what makes that tricky to be true... When was the last time a guy did this, and was the 2 seed going in to NCAAs. In fact, Long might me the most recent to be taken back with open arms. Find me a coach who wouldn't take back a guy like Suriano... Even Brands let Marion back on the team.

What's the tampering charge all about?  Someone mentioned in one of the bajillion Suriano threads that a case could be made that Nick was interacting with the SKWC and not RU. Sounds like that could complicate things quite a bit.

If that was humor Cletus you disguised it so well it was impossible to know it was humor. Your second paragraph here isn't any better. 

Edited by TBar1977

What's the tampering charge all about?  Someone mentioned in one of the bajillion Suriano threads that a case could be made that Nick was interacting with the SKWC and not RU. Sounds like that could complicate things quite a bit.

The thought would be, and this is all conjecture from alleged insiders so who knows if true or not, that while on their campus he gets contacted without permission and it goes from there. No way we can know if true, but this is what was posted by some that it could possibly be true. 

The thought would be, and this is all conjecture from alleged insiders so who knows if true or not, that while on their campus he gets contacted without permission and it goes from there. No way we can know if true, but this is what was posted by some that it could possibly be true. 

I see - thank you.  

If there is some sort of investigation going on, I think the final verdict would be a lot less interesting than what Nick ends up saying to the B1G about what happened. Tough situation.

I don't think there's anything resembling a charge out there yet but it would refer to what appears to be a possibility that the staff tried to get Suriano to transfer prior to the release to talk.

I have no info about any of this just stating what would most likely be the issue, if there is one. I was at a Rutgers camp for a few days and don't remember seeing him there - the SKWC guys were working out between sessions.

I would find it hard to believe that the coaches would have talked to him directly about transferring prior to the release. Too easy to find out later. All they had to do was talk RTC and give him good workout partners. 

If that was humor Cletus you disguised it so well it was impossible to know it was humor. Your second paragraph here isn't any better. 

I get it, you thought a punishment of having to say grace at team meals  was actually to be taken serious.    I'm still learning everyone's personalities on here.   I'll get it down eventually, but this is a very tough group  with figuring seemingly obvious things out for themselves coming at significant challenge.   I'll especially consider this fact if addressing you directly.     

That's great. You don't think PSU will punish him. Nobody else had the thought even enter their mind.

It's not enough that you speak for the staff and roster of PSU, you now speak for the T thoughts of every poster on here?

You're an idiot.

Get a life, a job, something. You spend way too much time here to be stable.

Does this mean that him coming back isn't bad for PSU in the long run anymore?

I'm interested to hear your thoughts on why it would be/not be.   

I believe trust has been broken and the staff has to know the dad is a loose canon and anything can happen going forward.     A specific quote I was given from Fragomini attributed  to the old man in reference to PSU is "I don't give a f@#k about the team".    

Yeah, there's definitely some uneasiness there, but I'm interested in hearing more from your perspective.    

I'd heard about the dad, whatever had to be said it's not like cael is gonna let him into practice or something.

It's obviously best for the program, because programs at that level are about winning, and he'll help them win. The people who think him leaving is ultimately good for the program are the people who think cael is the wrestling equivalent of willy Wonka, and one bad oompa loompa will poison the special sauce. Cael is a savy guy who does what he has to do for the program, including letting the team chemistry take a hit for another national champ. 

I'd heard about the dad, whatever had to be said it's not like cael is gonna let him into practice or something.

It's obviously best for the program, because programs at that level are about winning, and he'll help them win. The people who think him leaving is ultimately good for the program are the people who think cael is the wrestling equivalent of willy Wonka, and one bad oompa loompa will poison the special sauce. Cael is a savy guy who does what he has to do for the program, including letting the team chemistry take a hit for another national champ. 

Exactly.  He needs Suriano and will be thrilled to keep him.  If he needed Downey, he would take him as well (like Brands seems to be doing).  Andrew Long had way bigger issues than both of them, and he helped bring home a title.  These top coaches are about winning.

It's not enough that you speak for the staff and roster of PSU, you now speak for the T thoughts of every poster on here?

You're an idiot.

Get a life, a job, something. You spend way too much time here to be stable.

I don't speak for anyone but myself, your efforts to suggest otherwise notwithstanding. You can jump jump off if you think you are going to bully me, dummy. Not problem you have anger management issues. 

I don't speak for anyone but myself, your efforts to suggest otherwise notwithstanding. You can jump jump off if you think you are going to bully me, dummy. Not problem you have anger management issues. 

Dummy....that's funnyimage.jpg