Sign in to follow this  
Cletus_Tucker

Suriano, the move is off?

Sources are stating the Suriano's are meeting at PSU today.    Word is the grass may be greener as a Nittany Lion than down a year of eligibility.    Big time division 1 college athletics hardball   at its best.  

As a Cael fan I expect he'll let the kid come back and not penalize him for his dad's terrible judgment.   Perhaps make him say grace at all team meals .       More as details emerge.   

Sort of makes sense.  Seems orchestrated by Dad for some reason.  Anyway, I don't put a lot of stock in being home sick when you aren't that far away from home.  I get the sense that (a) Suriano isn't that grateful of a wrestler (cool with me), and that he (or dad) may want to be the main show.  I also don't think that Suriano will want to forfeit a year...for what?  I think that Suriano is college and then MMA.  Let's hope he can pack a punch and can take one. 

Hard to say how it will effect the locker room.  There have been no statements by any of the particulars involved. The only talk has come from 3rd parties. The only thing we know as fact is that Penn State gave him a release. So it is obvious that he thought about leaving.

Everything else is speculation. I have not seen a quote from NS or his family on the situation. I just hope when the dust settles Nick Suriano is happy in his choice. If he doesn't want to be at Penn State forfeiting a year of competition really isn't that big of price to pay to be happy. If he is happy at Penn State, I am sure he will move forward unaffected.

I would wager that PSU wrestlers will be happy and not hold anything against Suriano.  To Suriano's credit, he really has been quiet, so he really hasn't burned a bridge...at least publicly.  Even privately, Cael will take the points and not trust him, so Cael will definitely recruit...as would I. 

I would wager that PSU wrestlers will be happy and not hold anything against Suriano.  To Suriano's credit, he really has been quiet, so he really hasn't burned a bridge...at least publicly.  Even privately, Cael will take the points and not trust him, so Cael will definitely recruit...as would I. 

wow you know what he says privately 

Completely inaccurate.  I haven't been slamming Cael on this at all.  In fact, the only times I have are the Bubba Jenkins fiasco and National Duals.  You were the one that brought up punishment, not me.  I simply said why that word shouldn't even have been mentioned........

Oh and I do like to draw attention to his stellar acting career, from time to time: https://goo.gl/images/GLdEA9

Just curious why you think it was a fiasco?  Doubt Cael would do things differently.  I wonder if Bubba would?  This said, I absolutely hate nepotism, but I really don't know the full story.  I doubt any of us does. 

If Cael was as big a SOB as some people make him out to be, he would of wanted to block the transfer just so he could suspend him for the year, lol.

Nobody is perfect, but those who slam Cael or the Brands' or Smith probably have an agenda.  I assume we all think ourselves are not too bad...but I doubt many will admit we are perfect.  Quite the standard we hold coaches. 

It's not enough that you speak for the staff and roster of PSU, you now speak for the T thoughts of every poster on here?

You're an idiot.

Get a life, a job, something. You spend way too much time here to be stable.

Jersey, right?

Can someone please teach this dude how to use the multi quote feature?? Tired of getting tricked into reading ten straight joe24 posts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I tried, I think he's a subtle troll and know that it bothers the hell out of all of us and that's why he doesn't do anything about it.

I don't speak for anyone but myself, your efforts to suggest otherwise notwithstanding. You can jump jump off if you think you are going to bully me, dummy. Not problem you have anger management issues.

This thread alone you've stated Carl won't punish NS, nor will the locker room be awkward.

You're speaking for the head coach, and active PSU roster?

As I've said before, get a life. You are obsessed. It's unhealthy.

This thread alone you've stated Carl won't punish NS, nor will the locker room be awkward.

Wow you're being a bit much here.

Yes, technically Tbarr is speaking for Cael and the PSU Locker room, but are those things really outlandish things to assume of Cael Sanderson or any other coach for that matter?

If Ashnault was considering transfering out of Rutgers to say.. Ohio State and then decided to stay do you think Goodale and the lockerroom would punish Ashnault for staying? 

Don't give me some bogus response saying.. "I don't know, I can't speak for the Rutgers Coaches" because that would be a total cop out and you know it. 

If you don't like Tbarr fine, but dont try to cover it up with some lame excuse like.. "You're speaking for the PSU coaches." when the things he's saying are pretty generic and ANYONE would assume.

As for him being obsessed and it being unhealthy, thats for him to decide not you.

Edited by BigTenFanboy

The irony here is your vested interest in Tbar's forum activity. Seems obsessive.

Wow you're being a bit much here.

Yes, technically Tbarr is speaking for Cael and the PSU Locker room, but are those things really outlandish things to assume of Cael Sanderson or any other coach for that matter?

If Ashnault was considering transfering out of Rutgers to say.. Ohio State and then decided to stay do you think Goodale and the lockerroom would punish Ashnault for staying? 

Don't give me some bogus response saying.. "I don't know, I can't speak for the Rutgers Coaches" because that would be a total cop out and you know it. 

If you don't like Tbarr fine, but dont try to cover it up with some lame excuse like.. "You're speaking for the PSU coaches." when the things he's saying are pretty generic and ANYONE would assume.

As for him being obsessed and it being unhealthy, thats for him to decide not you.

Punish...not necessarily....earn back respect...absolutely. A good locker room would do that. You can bet that if the PSU locker room has good leadership, which it seems they do given their track record,  there will be some conversations happening and there will be some earning back of respect.  You don't ask for a release to transfer, have it granted then come. back to the table with your parents and just walk into the locker room saying "I'm back - did you miss me?" No, these guys are champions...world champions...there is a culture there that demands accountability from one another....and a word: Loyalty. 

the only pone obsessed here is you, jersey. Anyone with an ounce of intelligence knows that whatever is posted here is opinion. Consider yourself shortchanged by 1 0z. 

Thats definitely something you made up 

are you trying to destroy the human language by validating all your meaningless posts?

So one guy using three log ins to defend himself.

I come to this site maybe 2-3x per month, and it's the same couple of dolts rambling on like 13 year old girls about their idols in Happy Valley.

I pointed out that this creepy, obsessive fanboy has taken it upon himself to state what Cael and his team feel regarding the NS situation.