Sign in to follow this  
Cletus_Tucker

Suriano, the move is off?

Doesn't he have to be enrolled in school somewhere?  Or has he gone back and forth on that too?  Good enough student I am assuming?

Seems like the really good coaches handle these things with the team in a positive way, that is probably part of what makes them really good.

Doesn't he have to be enrolled in school somewhere?  Or has he gone back and forth on that too?  Good enough student I am assuming?

Seems like the really good coaches handle these things with the team in a positive way, that is probably part of what makes them really good.

It was confirmed earlier this summer that Suriano was enrolled for summer classes at PSU - whether in class or online.

FloRadioLive this morning says the potential move is 100% Nick Suriano driven and not his father for what it's worth.

Says Nico is not around and Suriano doesn't really have high quality workout partners until you get up to Zain Retherford which may play into it.

well obviously they are gonna claim that...

So one guy using three log ins to defend himself.

I come to this site maybe 2-3x per month, and it's the same couple of dolts rambling on like 13 year old girls about their idols in Happy Valley.

I pointed out that this creepy, obsessive fanboy has taken it upon himself to state what Cael and his team feel regarding the NS situation.

Lemme get this straight, you come 2-3x per month yet that is often enough to recognize obsessive behavior? And I know you're not claiming I'm Tbar.

He can be enrolled and registered for classes in multiple schools.

It was confirmed earlier this summer that Suriano was enrolled for summer classes at PSU - whether in class or online.

PSU's fall semester classes at UPark start 8/21/17.  Those are the classes that count.

I come to this site maybe 2-3x per month, and it's the same couple of dolts rambling on like 13 year old girls about their idols in Happy Valley.

I pointed out that this creepy, obsessive fanboy has taken it upon himself to state what Cael and his team feel regarding the NS situation.

Are you seriously accusing me of being Tbarr?

You really are clueless.

FloRadioLive this morning says the potential move is 100% Nick Suriano driven and not his father for what it's worth.

Says Nico is not around and Suriano doesn't really have high quality workout partners until you get up to Zain Retherford which may play into it.

Cortez, Keener, and Nick Lee are all quality training ;partners who weigh less than Zain Rtherford, so Flo isn't really correct on that ;point. 

Cortez, Keener, and Nick Lee are all quality training ;partners who weigh less than Zain Rtherford, so Flo isn't really correct on that ;point. 

I only made it to 2 practices last season but Nico was there both times..and guess who he was rolling around with----Yup  NS

quality yes, but not proven yet to be anything special, to separate that situation from many rooms in the country (ie I count zero AAs between those 3 guys. yeah yeah I know they still have time to get some AAs)

As opposed to the Rutgers wrestling room?  I don't get it, Nick had Cortez, Carpenter, Law, Keener and Lee plus maybe Mega, Higuchi, Conaway and Gomez on the club side last season. Next year he has Teasdale, RBY and who knows who else coming in. Hard to believe anyone would find that insufficient.

As opposed to the Rutgers wrestling room?  I don't get it, Nick had Cortez, Carpenter, Law, Keener and Lee plus maybe Mega, Higuchi, Conaway and Gomez on the club side last season. Next year he has Teasdale, RBY and who knows who else coming in. Hard to believe anyone would find that insufficient.

Pyles said Higuchi was in the room for a week tops. He trains and lives in Japan. Was simply visiting Yonemitsu last March.

I've thought the same thing on multiple log ins.

I personally think Tbar believes he can influence who goes to PSU on this forum. That belief makes him feel above other fans because he feels he is an integral member of the staff even though it is totally delusional for two reasons:

1. He posts so often nobody really listens to him and

2. Prospective recruits don't go on here.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

PSU's fall semester classes at UPark start 8/21/17.  Those are the classes that count.

Read the question I was responding to and understand that summer classes are there for a reason and they indicate he was still enrolled at PSU - as per the question in the first place. 

I've thought the same thing on multiple log ins.

I personally think Tbar believes he can influence who goes to PSU on this forum. That belief makes him feel above other fans because he feels he is an integral member of the staff even though it is totally delusional for two reasons:

1. He posts so often nobody really listens to him and

2. Prospective recruits don't go on here.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Hmmm. I'm sensing an agreement, sure you aren't also NJWC just posting behind an alternative username?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I made it to zero practices at PSU and live 350 miles from Cael's hometown, therefore I can confirm that Mega was possibly at practice for maybe some of the days that NS was also possibly at practice. 

Hmmm. I'm sensing an agreement, sure you aren't also NJWC just posting behind an alternative username?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seems to make sense to me.. They both use a state at the begining of their user ID and would explain why NJWC is only on these boards "2-3x a month"

Some people are plain nutz.

Hey, paboom or pablow or pamycrapdoesn'tstink or whatever other name you go by on multiple message boards, recruits laugh at msg. board posts like what happens here. They think everyone here on themat.com is a troll or an idiot, and that includes those with super big egos who think they are smarter than everyone else like MSU.