CoachWrestling

Pat Downey To Iowa Official

Of the 21 credits, how many of them are upper division and how many are online?  21 upper division classes you have to show up to is a whopper of a schedule.  Most schools wont even allow that.

I'd assume it is a random assortment of whatever upper level classes can be taken online.  Probably going for a "university studies" type degree and just going for whatever the minimum GPA required to graduate.  As long as you at least make an attempt at every assignment you're probably going to get out of stuff with a "C".  Not something that looks good on a resume, but still counts toward graduation.

Hard to do with being a grand master in chess, not training to wrestle, and getting drunk and starting fights.  I'm surprised he didn't get 16. 

He's never STARTED a fight in his life...but he sure does FINISH them.  :)  However, he does like his Coors Light and MD steamed crabs combo.  :)  

p.s.  there's nothing like getting backed into a corner and having to graduate a semester early...no big deal...he'll graduate, get accepted into graduate school, win the NCAAs, while all of you will still be 'spectacting'. ha ha ha 

Edited by PD2

Of the 21 credits, how many of them are upper division and how many are online?  21 upper division classes you have to show up to is a whopper of a schedule.  Most schools wont even allow that.

Last semester to earn bachelors degree while living in Iowa City.  I hope that helps you answer your own questions.

I'd assume it is a random assortment of whatever upper level classes can be taken online.  Probably going for a "university studies" type degree and just going for whatever the minimum GPA required to graduate.  As long as you at least make an attempt at every assignment you're probably going to get out of stuff with a "C".  Not something that looks good on a resume, but still counts toward graduation.

Nice try, but you couldn't be more wrong.  Now, remember all you twitter freaks, not only does he gave to graduate, but he has to also get accepted into a graduate school program that ISU doesn't offer ('minimum' GPAs don't

get you into grad school, geniuses).   You all make me laugh. SMH

Edited by PD2

He's never STARTED a fight in his life...but he sure does FINISH them.  :)  However, he does like his Coors Light and MD steamed crabs combo.  :)  

p.s.  there's nothing like getting backed into a corner and having to graduate a semester early...no big deal...he'll graduate, get accepted into graduate school, win the NCAAs, while all of you will still be 'spectacting'. ha ha ha 

What daddy doesn't know about his little drunken criminal would fill the Atlantic Ocean.

Stupid Drunk - that is the term used to describe the kid.

Nice try, but you couldn't be more wrong.  Now, remember all you twitter freaks, not only does he gave to graduate, but he has to also get accepted into a graduate school program that ISU doesn't offer ('minimum' GPAs don't

For some grad schools GPA doesn't matter a whole lot.  I've seen some people with below a 2.5 get accepted at ASU so it isn't really that tough to do.  Usually it's because they're getting a masters in whatever their undergrad was or some related field, so the grad schools already know they know what they're doing and are confident they are going to be able to pass grad school courses anyway.  I doubt Iowa is much more, if any, demanding than ASU is.  

I hate to be the one to break it to you but this is themat.com, not Twitter.

Who backed him into a corner?

Early? How many semesters has he been in school?

PD3 is always a victim. Shame the world is out to get him.

Himself, and no-one else but himself...a man must take full responsibility for his own destiny...period! 

For some grad schools GPA doesn't matter a whole lot.  I've seen some people with below a 2.5 get accepted at ASU so it isn't really that tough to do.  Usually it's because they're getting a masters in whatever their undergrad was or some related field, so the grad schools already know they know what they're doing and are confident they are going to be able to pass grad school courses anyway.  I doubt Iowa is much more, if any, demanding than ASU is.  

It's not about who's more demanding, Einstein...its about some bs NCAA guideline that states Iowa must offer a grad program that ISU doesn't...lmfao...not f/n funny...utter bs.

Can you imagine PD2 around regular people, maybe in a softball game, just standing up and walking away.

"Hey Pat where ya going" 

"To fight the whole internet, and maintain my sons sterling reputation. Bye"

And to stick my finger into this closet queen's, hammerlockthreefmeuptheshooterqueerpoopshooter's, ear.  Dude, go to work.

Edited by PD2

Oh, but you little tiny worm of a closet freak wouldn't dare to say that to my face, and certainly not to his.  Go get your KY jelly and remote control and keep wanting to be PD3, you f'n closet queer.

?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!

Did you audition to be that crazy clown in the up coming IT remake? 

Nice try, but you couldn't be more wrong. Now, remember all you twitter freaks, not only does he gave to graduate, but he has to also get accepted into a graduate school program that ISU doesn't offer ('minimum' GPAs don't

get you into grad school, geniuses). You all make me laugh. SMH

Does he plan on actually finishing grad school?

Edited by 1032004

As soon as PD3 does!

Does anything make someone look more gay than constant homophobic insults?

Dude, you're officially in indefintie timeout. Hillary needs some bozos, and I believe you're perfect.

Oh, but you little tiny worm of a closet freak wouldn't dare to say that to my face, and certainly not to his. Go get your KY jelly and remote control and keep wanting to be PD3, you f'n closet queer.

This is incredibly inappropriate. Don't use words like that. It is just as bad as using the N word.

You are an embarrassment

Edited by Housebuye

This is incredibly inappropriate. Don't use words like that. It is just as bad as using the N word.

You are an embarrassment

good for you Housebuye. there are good implementations of political correctness. I am a free speech absolutest but certain words should dwindle away if society is going in the right direction.

It's not about who's more demanding, Einstein...its about some bs NCAA guideline that states Iowa must offer a grad program that ISU doesn't...lmfao...not f/n funny...utter bs.

Which means that even if he has an abysmal GPA he can still get into grad school somewhere.  Personally I hope he doesn't.  Not because I have any great dislike for Iowa, but because they should have higher standards.