CoachWrestling

Pat Downey To Iowa Official

This is all very entertaining...PD3 is a genius...a world class chess and checkers player. He never robbed and/or beat up a drug dealer...all charges DROPPED (after destroying his senior year of football and wrestling, but boy did he make up for it...winning NHSCA Sr Nats, Fargo, FILA Jr Nats (vs Storley in the finals), JWWT and a Jr World Silver.  People ask why he hasn't yet graduated...because he spent 1.5 yrs at the OTC.  He doesn't need Brands or anyone else to straighten him out...he just needs an environment, culture, and room as tough as him.  Has he made some bad chess moves along the way, sure...haven't we all?  But make no mistake about this Irishman...he will never quit, and none of you will ever break him.  p.s. He will beat Nickal, Martin, Weigel, Moore...the weight doesn't matter. p.p.s. Nickal got a gift at the Open.

This is all very entertaining...PD3 is a genius...a world class chess and checkers player. He never robbed and/or beat up a drug dealer...all charges DROPPED (after destroying his senior year of football and wrestling, but boy did he make up for it...winning NHSCA Sr Nats, Fargo, FILA Jr Nats (vs Storley in the finals), JWWT and a Jr World Silver.  People ask why he hasn't yet graduated...because he spent 1.5 yrs at the OTC.  He doesn't need Brands or anyone else to straighten him out...he just needs an environment, culture, and room as tough as him.  Has he made some bad chess moves along the way, sure...haven't we all?  But make no mistake about this Irishman...he will never quit, and none of you will ever break him.  p.s. He will beat Nickal, Martin, Weigel, Moore...the weight doesn't matter. p.p.s. Nickal got a gift at the Open.

A dad that loves there son. I love it.

A dad that loves there son. I love it.

their*...and one who's a straight shooter and calls it the way that it truly is. I could debate and win...with evidence...nearly every wrong accusation about PD3.   But, just like the liberal media and the goofs who believe them about Trump, it would only fall on deaf ears.  The wrestling community is so wrong about PD3 that its literally comical. All I know is this...this Irishman will be a  D1 natty champ, world champ, Olympic champ and UFC champ. Good night.

Edited by PD2

"Robbed and/or beat up a drug dealer.... but boy did he make up for it"

Let's hope that's not the opening line on his Iowa profile.

Who cares about drug dealers.  There is no honor among thieves, but let's have some perspective.  

"Robbed and/or beat up a drug dealer.... but boy did he make up for it"

Let's just hope that's not the opening line on his Iowa bio.

It NEVER happened....and, btw, I love your selective editing...LOL..ALL CHARGES WERE DROPPED....EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM!!!....his 'only' official high school visit...to PSU (that's right...Penn State),...ruined...because of a lying POS.... who suffered no consequences for swearing out false statements (his name is A.J. Barnabae).  You guys really have no freaking idea of what really happened.....all this PD3 bashing is BS...pure BS...and you all wonder why I sometimes periodically go off of my tirades.  In the end, we all answer to The Lord.   My family and I know what we know; you all don't have a f'n clue. Last post I'm going to make about this bs....time to whip Nickal's ass.

Edited by PD2

Every day you post on here is a sad day. 

Sorry Big Lame Turkey, but the kid is a cancer that will infect the room. His little league daddy will make it worse.

He may look like a decent guy for awhile but reality will start to show and it will get uglier than your mother in law.

Sorry Big Lame Turkey, but the kid is a cancer that will infect the room. His little league daddy will make it worse.

He may look like a decent guy for awhile but reality will start to show and it will get uglier than your mother in law.

F u; the kid has been the hardest working and the toughest competitor in EVERY room that he's ever been in...just ask ANY college coach...especially Iowa Central.  Big Daddy raised and groomed a WORLD TAKER.  If you ever care to come out of the closet you little freak, please, tell me about YOUR boy's ACs.  Until then, get back to your closet, you f'n sissy.  p.s. btw, my mother-in-law is only a few years older than me and she's smoking hot. lmao   BITCH

Edited by PD2

I watched PD3 in Vegas, and he looked great. I have no idea on what he's like off the mat, but on the mat he looks like one tough customer. Hopefully whatever travails he's had in the past, stay in the past, and he can move on with his life and wrestling career. As for Iowa, if this works this will be a huge shot in the arm for them, since their only returning AA's are Sorenson, and Kem Dog. I for one, hope this works out for both team and individual.

I watched PD3 in Vegas, and he looked great. I have no idea on what he's like off the mat, but on the mat he looks like one tough customer. Hopefully whatever travails he's had in the past, stay in the past, and he can move on with his life and wrestling career. As for Iowa, if this works this will be a huge shot in the arm for them, since their only returning AA's are Sorenson, and Kem Dog. I for one, hope this works out for both team and individual.

Thank you, Big Dog...he's even tougher on the mean streets of Baltimore ...where there aren't any referees.  Don't believe all of this bs hype...Iowa is smart. 

Edited by PD2

Thank you, Big Dog...he's even tougher on the mean streets of Baltimore ...where there aren't any referees. Don't believe all of this bs hype...Iowa is smart.

PD2 I'm not trying to start anything cause, me personally, I like watching your son and really can't wait to see what happens with him at Iowa and even after because of how much potential he has. I'm more curious on how the Iowa visit went and was wondering if you could give us any details about what your son and the Iowa coaches talked about, meaning, scholarships or money for school, what weight they'd like him at, is he going to get his masters there or just stay till after season then leave, is he going to join the Hawkeye wrestling club after season? Any answers or details you could give us?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

their*...and one who's a straight shooter and calls it the way that it truly is. I could debate and win...with evidence...nearly every wrong accusation about PD3.   But, just like the liberal media and the goofs who believe them about Trump, it would only fall on deaf ears.  The wrestling community is so wrong about PD3 that its literally comical. All I know is this...this Irishman will be a  D1 natty champ, world champ, Olympic champ and UFC champ. Good night.

Actually it's neither "there" nor "their". It would be a "A dad that loves his son". Now there are some confused young people that like being called they instead of he or she, but I'm going to go out on a limb and say you're not one of them. 

A world class chess player? I'm going to assume this is hyperbole. What's his chess rating? I don't see him listed in the top 100 players in the US and google turns up no chess tournament results. 

Edited by johndoe

Actually it's neither "there" nor "their". It would be a "A dad that loves his son". Now there are some confused young people that like being called they instead of he or she, but I'm going to go out on a limb and say you're not one of them. 

A world class chess player? I'm going to assume this is hyperbole. What's his chess rating? I don't see him listed in the top 100 players in the US and google turns up no chess tournament results. 

Touche on the grammar...'world class' was a hyperbole; however, feel free to test your game.   p.s.  Wouldn't it be a dad 'who loves his son?"

Edited by PD2

Touche on the grammar...'world class' was a hyperbole; however, feel free to test your game.   p.s.  Wouldn't it be a dad 'who loves his son?"

That's a good question. I think either would be acceptable.

Chess is a good game, but I'm an average player on a good day. I respect a man that takes the time to climb the rankings in chess like your son has climbed the rankings in wrestling. I'm not an Iowa fan, but I wish your son the best this year and in the future. Cheers

Edited by johndoe

That's a good question. I think either would be acceptable.

Chess is a good game, but I'm an average player on a good day. I respect a man that takes the time to climb the rankings in chess like your son has climbed the rankings in wrestling. I'm not an Iowa fan, but I wish your son the best this year and in the future. Cheers

Thank you...and with regard to the grammar discourse...in this context, I think 'who' trumps 'that'...but what do I know...I'm just a mechanical engineering graduate from The Johns Hopkins University. :)

Thank you...and with regard to the grammar discourse...in this context, I think 'who' trumps 'that'...but what do I know...I'm just a mechanical engineering graduate from The Johns Hopkins University. :)

You're more than just that. You're a BAMF! And your son is too! The BAMFIEST BAMF of all Bamfs!

WTF does this have to do with Trump?  Why paint everyone that doesn't see it your way as a liberal?  Some people, don't give a F^%$%$.   There isn't anyone on either side representing me,,,but if you feel that way about it, cool. But what did that have to do with this?  

Oh and good on your son and good luck to him.